The boil in itself is a rather unpleasant skin disease, and the boil in the armpit (see photo) is doubly unpleasant. The anatomical features of the armpit make it very attractive for the accumulation of microorganisms. The abundance of sweat and sebaceous glands, large numbers of lymph nodes, thin and delicate skin, thick hair cover distinguish this area from other skin areas.
This creates prerequisites for inflammatory diseases of the armpit. In addition to isolated furuncles and armpit furunculosis, inflammation of the sweat glands (hydradenitis) is common.
Causes of the Boil in the Armpit
Most often, the direct causative agent of the infectious inflammatory process in the hair follicle and the adjacent sebaceous gland is the familiar staphylococcus. The microorganism is cohabiting with a human's microorganism practically from its birth, being on the skin and mucous membranes in the form of conditionally pathogenic flora. In the absence of certain conditions, they do not cause harm, unless they provide an unpleasant smell of sweat from the armpits. When conditions appear, they demonstrate their aggressive nature, causing an inflammatory process.
The causes of the boil in the armpit are realized under the following conditions:
- microtrauma of the armpit area with the presence of a skin defect,
- heat and humidity.
To get a microtrauma to the axillary fossa is quite simple.
- You can badly scratch yourself by scratching the skin with your fingernail.
- You can simply rub on tight clothing.
- You can get diaper rash with insufficient hygiene measures, especially in persons prone to excessive sweating.
- Intensive work with your hands during the working day or playing sports, causing wear.
- Diaper rash in babies when overly caring mothers muffle a child and dress not according to the weather.
- Underarm shaving and other types of hair removal.
- Skin irritation and allergic reaction to some deodorants.
- Use other people's skin care items - washcloths, towels, shaving machines.
- Decrease in the body's protective reserves in various situations (chronic fatigue, stress, eating disorders, chronic diseases, hormonal disruptions, metabolic disorders, obesity, AIDS and other immunodeficiency states).
The limited area and closely spaced follicles contribute to the transition of the boil to furunculosis in the armpit, clearly represented in the photo.
Symptoms of a boil in the armpit
The initial symptoms of a boil in the armpit will not pass unnoticed. This is easily seen by looking at the photo of the boil in the armpit. The first signs - the appearance of discomfort, burning, pain, not only when moving with your hand, but also at rest. Objectively, the patient sees reddening of the skin, against the background of which the formation of a rounded shape appears and increases to 1 cm in diameter, towering over the skin, dense and painful on palpation. The overall reaction of the body can be expressed:
- temperature rise
- general malaise, weakness
A reaction from the lymph nodes is possible, and red stripes on the skin extending from the purulent focus indicate the development of lymphangitis.
For 3-4 days of illness, a purulent-necrotic rod is formed in the center of the formation of dead microbes and leukocytes, which, with a favorable course, erupts on its own and the pus comes out. After that, the patient feels a reduction in pain and the wound heals.
If the boil breaks by itself, blot the pus and the blood with a sterile cloth moistened with hydrogen peroxide and apply an aseptic bandage. Wash hands thoroughly with soap and water after the procedure.
Not always implemented such a relatively safe scenario.
Symptoms of intoxication can increase, pain in the armpit intensifies, movements in the shoulder joint are painful, ulcer increases in size, nearby tissues are swollen. So develops a complication of a boil - an abscess.
If the number of inflamed follicles increases and the ailment turns into furunculosis, the patient is worried about pain, periodic discharge of pus with a small amount of ichor. The protracted course of the armpit furunculosis, regardless of the cause and in the absence of the effect of the treatment, causes the patient not only physical but also mental suffering, up to the development of depression.
Symptoms of a boil in the armpit have much in common with signs of hydradenitis, but these are completely different nosologies.
- Outwardly, there are some differences - compare the photo of the boil in the armpit and hydradenitis. The photo shows that hydradenitis is more like a lump under the skin, while the armpit furuncle looks like a cone.
- Hydradenitis in chronic course usually appears in the same place, while the boil does not have such a binding. For hydradenitis, staging is not typical - the process can exist for a long time in the stage of infiltration without the formation of a purulent head and without the separation of pus.
Stages of maturing boil in armpit
They are typical and consistent:
- stage of infiltration - redness, swelling, the formation of painful dense papules,
- necrotic stage - the formation of a purulent rod,
- opening the abscess and the discharge of the rod,
- wound healing.
A feature of the boil in the armpit is that even the treatment carried out does not guarantee the non-proliferation of the process. Such is the anatomical and functional nature of the axillary region.
Is there a way out of this situation and how to treat boils in the armpit?
Treatment of a boil in the armpit
If a single boil on the back or on the leg can be left for independent resolution for a typical course, then for boils in the armpit caused by any reasons, the treatment should be entrusted to a surgeon. This should be done at the first signs of the disease. Unauthorized extrusion of a purulent rod is unacceptable.
Actions of the surgeon depend on each specific case:
- if the patient is not a risk group, the development of a boil does not foretell the occurrence of complications, the general symptoms are absent the doctor will confine himself to prescribing a local treatment of a boil in the armpit at home, using warm water compresses and aseptic dressing is enough,
- if the size of the boil in the armpit reaches a large size (over 5 cm), there are signs of intoxication in the treatment can not do without antibiotics,
- antibiotics are recommended for children and elderly patients
- if bacteriological culture is indicated against the background of antibiotic therapy for 5–7 days, recovery is indicated to establish the pathogen and its sensitivity,
- Surgical treatment of a boil in the armpit, shown in the photo, consists in making an incision and removing a purulent rod.
It is recommended to follow a diet for the period of treatment. Smoked meats, canned foods, spicy and salty dishes, fresh pastries and sweets, strong tea and coffee should be excluded.
Prevention of boil in the armpit
In the prevention of boils, it should be remembered that this is a contagious disease, therefore, in caring for patients with furunculosis, hands should be thoroughly washed with the use of disinfectants. The same applies to cleaning the premises.
Personal hygiene items must be strictly individualized.
A person suffering from furunculosis should follow the principles of a healthy balanced diet, monitor body weight, consume foods rich in vitamins and minerals.
Clothing should be sized to avoid chafing in the area of the delicate underarm skin.
When caring for it, use deodorants with caution (possible allergic reactions).
Hygiene measures (shower) should be carried out 2 times a day - in the morning and in the evening. When furunculosis relevant slogan "Clean - the guarantee of health."
Underarm shaving and other hair removal measures should be carried out with single-use or disinfected tools.
According to the testimony given vaccination staphylococcal toxoid.
How to get rid of an abscess under the arm?
Traditionally, this pathology is treated by standard methods. Prescribing infiltration with an antibiotic solution is prescribed; sulfonamides, nitrofurans, autohemotherapy help. UHF-therapy gives positive results at the very beginning of the development of an abscess. This measure implies an impact on the affected area with a continuous or pulsed ultra high frequency current. If the doctor considers these measures to be ineffective due to neglect of the disease, then a surgical autopsy of the abscess is performed.
Usually, treatment is successful, excluding the emergence of new foci of inflammation, but for many, after treatment, the disease may recur more than once, delaying for years. For patients with chronic generalized infection, recurrent hydradenitis, these measures are ineffective. Therefore, specific immunization against Staphylococcus aureus is used - this is a radical treatment that completely eliminates hydradenitis.
As for the operation to remove the branch of the udder, it does not fully guarantee the elimination of this disease. Surgical treatment of hydradenitis is the last measure prescribed in the acute stage of suppuration when there is a danger of blood poisoning. The procedure is carried out under local anesthesia, and the dissection of the affected tissues and fistulous passages is performed. At the time of opening of the hydradenitis and in the subsequent postoperative period, the treatment of a fresh wound and dressing, the introduction of a tampon with therapeutic agents into a fresh wound is required.
For wound healing, they use ordinary medical alcohol, they treat the skin with 2% boric or 10% camphor alcohol and other substances that have a disinfectant effect. To prevent the spread of infection to healthy tissue, it is recommended that the skin be irradiated with ultraviolet rays.
In order to prevent the disease or its aggravation, it is necessary to exclude from the diet alcoholic beverages, spicy and salty foods, limit the consumption of sweets.
It is useful to include foods with a high content of vitamins A C, E and iron. There are many such nutrients in carrots, cabbage, apples, berries, and rose hips. The main conditions for the prevention of hydradenitis are also in cleanliness, there are many ways to get rid of excessive sweating with the help of special tools.
20 reasons to eat pumpkin seeds - the most useful seeds in the world - every day!
Is the water "living" and "dead", or what is the ORP water?
Medical expert articles
Boil under the arm is an unpleasant problem that can darken the most common procedures. But a boil is not just a pimple or a rash, it is inflammation that indicates an infection in the body. Let's take a closer look at what a boil is, the reasons for its appearance, how to cure it and how to protect yourself from the appearance of a boil.
Causes of boil under the arm
The reasons are infectious diseases that penetrate the hair follicle, which ultimately leads to an inflammatory process, which is characterized by swelling, redness in the lesion and cause severe pain.
The main etiological factors:
- Weakened immunity.
- Unhealthy diet.
- Microtrauma of the skin and pollution.
- Metabolic disorders.
- Increased sebum secretion and sweating.
The appearance of a furuncle under the arm begins with the appearance on the skin of a small painful rash on irritated red skin, in the center is a purulent point. The purulent point is the contents of the boil. After the furuncle breaks through and the necrotic tissue is rejected, a scar will appear in place of the furuncle. If several sources of boils appear on the skin, the disease is called furunculosis. If purulent inflammation of the skin, subcutaneous fatty tissue and sebaceous glands, which are located around the hair sacs, takes place, then all factors indicate the formation of a carbuncle.
Boil under the arm - it is unpleasant, a disease that causes discomfort. With a furuncle, the skin under the arm turns red, the lymph nodes are swollen and swollen. In addition, delicate skin is exposed to constant effects. The boil is a purulent inflammation of the hair follicle, which is why boils do not appear on the soles and palms. The underarm area is the perfect place for a boil to appear.
You should know that the cause of the boil most often becomes non-compliance with basic rules of personal hygiene, hypothermia, excessive sweating or prolonged exposure to heat.
If, in addition to visible inflammation and a purulent point, red stripes appear that go to the lymph nodes during the maturation of the boil, then the patient feels a lot of pain and the boil matures for too long. Prescribe treatment boil can only doctor.
, , ,
Symptoms of a boil under the arm
Signs are hard not to notice, as the development of a boil is discomfort and fever. Please note that you cannot open the boil yourself, as this can lead to serious complications. The most dangerous complication is furunculosis or the spread of purulent furuncles. This suggests septicemia, that is, a severe form of blood poisoning.
- The boil under the armpit covers the entire hair follicle, which includes the sweat gland and connective tissue. When a boil appears, collagen lesions appear, which are completely destroyed, as well as elastic fibers.
- The boil under the arm undergoes constant deformation. This site is very sore, especially during the formation of the boil. Remember that the treatment of a boil is determined by the stage of its development.
When a boil appears, it is very important to follow the rules of personal hygiene. The source of infection should have a minimum of contact with clothing and everything that may irritate the skin. It is necessary to abandon antiseptics and deodorants. The lesion, that is, the place of formation of the boil should be constantly treated with ointments and special solutions. In the most difficult cases of furunculosis, surgical intervention is mandatory.
Diagnosis of boil under the arm
Diagnosing a rather difficult process. When diagnosing a boil, it is necessary to differentiate it from hydradenitis, anthrax and deep trichophytosis.
- Hydradenitis is a purulent inflammation of the apocrine glands. The disease does not have a rod, is formed in the armpits, the region of the breast nipples, the inguinal folds and in the area of the anus.
- Anthrax - the disease begins with papulo-vesicles, which is gradually covered with a black stupor. Accompanied by violations of the general condition, sharp pain and infiltration of the hypodermis.
- Trichophytia granuloma - appears on the head and beard. In the diagnosis of this disease, contact with animals or a history is of great importance, which could cause infection, as well as painful sensations with a purulent core.
The main feature of boils under the arm is that they appear only in places of hair growth. Diagnosing a boil is difficult, the first sign of a boil can be confused with simple irritation. The first sign of a boil is itching, swelling, redness, swelling in the area of the hair follicle. After that, an inflamed nodule appears at the site of redness, which is very sore and has a purple-red color.Puffiness is constantly increasing, and after a couple of days, the inflamed tissue acquires a greenish color, in this place the core of the furuncle forms.
You should know that the boil causes headaches, weakness and malaise. After a couple of days, the boil rod is rejected and a bleeding wound forms in its place. Do not forget that the boils can not be touched, they can not be massaged and squeezed. Remember that the boils under the arms remain scars.
One boil does not pose a particular danger to the body, but here are a few inflamed boils talking about serious health problems. Boils on the neck and face can cause chills and high fever. If boils appear frequently and several pieces at a time, then we are talking about furunculosis, which can be cured only with medication. If time does not engage in treatment, the complications can be fatal, for example, blood infection.
, , ,
The boil under the armpit is an inflamed cavity in the skin, which is filled with purulent contents. Boils come in various sizes, from small blooming pimples, to large purulent tumors. The peculiarity of boils is that the place of their localization must necessarily have hair or areas of the body where there is friction. As a rule, this is an area of the chest, waist, groin and underarms. Boil under the arm is much more dangerous than boils in other parts of the body. The boil under the arm should be differentiated from the purulent, prolonged inflammatory process of the sweat glands.
Hydradenitis or purulent inflammation of the sweat glands, that is, the furuncle is most dangerous in the armpits, inguinal folds and the anus. Independently difficult to determine the furuncle you have or trichophytosis, erythema nodosum or scrofuloderma.
Treatment of boil under the arm
Treatment depends on the stage of development of the boil. In the early stages of the disease, ultraviolet irradiation is used, and at the stage of maturation, furuncle is cut off with novocaines and antibiotic solutions. Treatment of a boil under the arm should be immediate. As soon as you have a boil, you should immediately seek the help of a doctor. The armpit is the place where the scars remain forever. In order for the furuncle to heal faster, it is necessary to carry out treatment using ichthyol compresses. This will speed up the ripening process of the boil and it can be opened soon.
Due to the specific smell and a number of contraindications, the use of ichthyol is not always convenient. A great alternative to him is ointment ilon k, which you can purchase in pharmacies in your city. Ointment accelerates the process of maturation and opening of the boil, while simultaneously contributing to the mass destruction of pathogenic microflora and prevents re-inflammation. Ilon does not cause pathological processes under the skin, is well tolerated and has practically no contraindications. Pleasant aroma and light greenish color make the use of ointment in the axillary area comfortable and aesthetic.
After the furuncle is opened, it is necessary to remove the purulent core with a cotton swab soaked in alcohol. After removal of pus, there is a wound on the body, which must be well disinfected. To do this, use an alcohol swab or hydrogen peroxide. After removing the pus, for several days is a recovery process. During this period, it is necessary to make compresses, as the disease may relapse. If during the treatment of a boil you decide to use non-traditional methods of medicine, that is, popular treatment, then you need to know that such treatment allows you to quickly remove the abscess, but it does not eliminate the cause of the disease.
In order to cure the boil forever and prevent such diseases as furunculosis, it is necessary to consult a doctor. It is the doctor who, after a complete examination, will be able to prescribe a course of suitable antibiotic drugs. The method of antibiotic treatment is the most reliable to date. Treatment of boils can be carried out almost painlessly, but despite this, it is easier to prevent the appearance of boils. If you have a small wound or cut yourself while shaving under your arm, your skin should be immediately sanitized. Avoid hypothermia and overheating, take vitamins, as this will avoid many diseases.
How to treat boils under the arm?
First of all, it is worth remembering that the place where the boil appeared cannot be touched, massaged, much less tried to give an abscess. Never squeeze pimples and rashes, it can also cause the spread of infection throughout the body. The boil under the arm is hydradenitis. If you have a boil, then you need to seek medical help, if this is not possible, then treatment can be carried out at home.
For the treatment of boils under your arm you will need Vishnevsky ointment or ichthyol ointment. Compresses and ointments should be done three times a day. This will allow the boil to dissolve faster if you use the ointment in the early stages of the boil. If you use the ointment at the stage of full development of the boil, then the ointment will help the abscess to ripen and break through faster.
Do not expect that the boil will resolve itself, do not let it drift and do not start treatment for the disease.
- Treatment of the boil should be started using folk remedies, since it allows accelerating the maturation of the boil and quickly extract pus.
- The affected areas must be cleaned with alcohol, zelenko or iodine.
- Daily application of a warm compress will soften the skin, which will make the boil maturation process less painful.
- You can get rid of the boil with garlic. To do this, you will need a flax of linen matter, vegetable oil and garlic. Saturate the cloth with oil and spread minced garlic. Make a compress and apply it to the boil twice a day. Garlic destroys purulent plugs and promotes rapid outflow of pus.
The boil under the arm should be treated until the ulcer has completely resolved. Remember that undertreated boil is the cause of possible complications. Comprehensive treatment of the boil under the arm involves the use of ultraviolet radiation and sulux. When boils can not be massaged at the site of injury, are also unacceptable poultices, warming compresses and wet procedures that affect the boil. Since this all can cause the spread of infection and the emergence of new boils.
What doctor treats a boil under the arm
When painful compaction and redness are found under the armpit, a dermatologist should be visited. If the boil has already passed into a purulent-necrotic stage with fever and deterioration of well-being, it is better to contact the surgeon directly.
In the absence of narrow specialists (often a dermatologist) in the local clinic, it is recommended to approach the district pediatrician or consult with a general practitioner.
Antimicrobial drugs with a boil under the arm form the basis of treatment. Drugs inhibit the development of pathogenic microorganisms in the outbreak of suppuration, relieve inflammation and accelerate tissue regeneration.
In the treatment of boils most often used antibiotics, which act on staphylococcus strain MRSA, resistant to methicillin.
In the list of the most effective such drugs appear:
- Fuzidin with Biseptol.
Take antibiotics should only be prescribed by the attending physician. Antimicrobial therapy with a boil under the arm should be thought out and reasonable, since the irrational use of drugs reduces the already weak immunity.
Operative intervention is resorted to in the absence of a result of conservative treatment, a sharp deterioration in the patient's well-being or late treatment for medical assistance.
Removal of the boil under the arm is performed under local anesthesia by incision of the skin and removal of necrotic contents. Then the wound is washed and covered with an antiseptic dressing with ointment.
A boil in a child may appear due to poor digestion, hypothermia, insufficient hygiene of the armpit, and frequent infectious diseases.
Treatment of boils in children should be directed to the speedy disposal of the abscess. As a rule, at an early age, boils ripen and erupt faster than in adults, therefore, it is enough to use dry heat and ointments. In severe cases, antibiotics are prescribed.
If the boil under the arm appeared for the first time and proceeds without complications, you can try to deal with it yourself. Home therapy is more effective at the very beginning of the lesion, while the ulcer is at the stage of subcutaneous consolidation.
Well from boils it helps to attach to the sore spot a fresh leaf of cabbage smeared with honey. Compress change every 4-5 hours. Reduce inflammation and pain applications of ground lard with garlic.
To accelerate the maturation of the boil can be using soap. A small bar of detergent rubbed on a grater, poured into a saucepan and boiled with milk for 1.5 hours. The resulting paste is applied to the infiltrate in the form of heat.
It is good to rinse the broken boils with fresh plantain juice, decoction of calendula or chamomile flowers. The wound can be applied to a clean sheet of agave or golden whiskers. Inside it is recommended to take the collection of yarrow, coltsfoot and bedstraw. A mixture of herbs (1 tablespoon each) is poured with a liter of boiling water, infused and drunk during the day.
What can not be done?
Home treatment requires special care and attention. You should not needlessly touch and massage the infiltrate, try to pierce or squeeze, apply tight bandages. Such manipulations lead to the spread of infection to neighboring tissues and a significant deterioration in health.
There are several situations in which treatment is forbidden:
- the ripening of the abscess is accompanied by severe pain, fever, weakness,
- a history of serious illness that reduces the body’s resistance,
- if the boil jumps up in the same place several times.
Such cases require mandatory medical care. And the sooner the patient applies for it, the lower the risk of surgery and the development of complications.
The main reason for the appearance of an abscess
An abscess under the arm is the result of the vital activity of infectious agents. This is usually Staphylococcus aureus. These microorganisms can exist in the human body for years without showing themselves, and become more active due to the weakening of the body's defenses. So, the occurrence of boils contribute to:
- microtrauma or pollution,
- wearing coarse and tight clothing, the seams of which cut into the skin,
- epilation carried out by the wrong technology
- excessive sweating
- neglect of personal hygiene,
- chronic fatigue and stress
- improper or irregular diet,
- lack of vitamins in the body,
- thyroid problems.
These causes lead to the activation of the pathogen, as a result, an abscess appears. This is a signal that not everything is in order with health and immunity should be urgently increased.
An abscess can be confused with the usual acne. Therefore, you need to know the main signs of a boil:
- suppuration has a conical shape,
- there is redness around the formation,
- gradually the pain becomes more pronounced,
- itching sometimes becomes intolerable,
- when the boil is ripe, a black dot appears on its top, and around it you can see a transparent skin area with a large number of yellowish purulent masses in it. That is what is considered the peak of boil development. As a rule, pain and itching during this period reach their maximum,
- blood pressure may increase,
- the person feels a general weakness
- fever and chills may appear,
- there is a severe headache.
When the boil ripens, the pus comes out. Then the wound heals, a scar appears in place of the furuncle.
What not to do
Treatment of a boil under the arm at home should be very neat. Many patients try to quickly get rid of inflammation, because of what they do wrong actions. Strongly contraindicated:
- massage the boil,
- pierce the abscess with something
- squeeze education
- apply tight compresses and bandages.
These actions lead to the fact that the infection affects the neighboring healthy areas of the skin and pain increases several times.
What do doctors recommend
If an abscess under the arm is very disturbing, you should immediately consult a specialist. As a rule, doctors prescribe such treatment:
- Treatment of the affected area with local antiseptic preparations. This may be a solution of iodine or chlorhexidine.
- Dressings with saline solution, which are used in the last stage, when the abscess has already opened.
- The course of physiotherapy.
- To make the scar in place of the furuncle less visible, special regenerating ointments are applied to the skin.
All medicines are prescribed by a doctor. The patient can buy them at any pharmacy.
It is possible to completely cure the boil in the armpits, but this does not mean that a relapse cannot occur. To prevent this, you must comply with preventive measures:
- following the rules of personal hygiene,
- skin injury prevention
- immediate skin disinfection in case of injury,
- maintaining a correct and active lifestyle,
- compliance with the diet,
- proper nutrition
- timely treatment of any emerging pathologies.
These simple activities can get rid of relapse and prevent the occurrence of boils under the arms.
Folk treatment of boils
If the development stage of the boil is not running, then treatment can be successfully performed at home with the help of folk remedies. There are various recipes:
- Cabbage leaf, pre-coated with honey, is applied to the affected area for 20–30 minutes every 4–5 hours.
- Pork lard and garlic are ground in a meat grinder, applied to the affected area, fixed with a plaster for 15–20 minutes. The procedure is carried out three times a day.
- To speed up the healing process, after opening the formation, the skin is treated with psyllium juice.
- For treatment of the skin after opening the boil, a decoction of a pharmaceutical calendula or chamomile is suitable. To prepare it, you need to pour a tablespoon of one of the plants with a glass of boiling water and put on a slow fire for 10 minutes. It is necessary to process skin with cooled liquid.
- The damage can be applied three times a day for 40–60 minutes a leaf of golden mustache or aloe.
- This recipe is suitable for internal use. Need to take a tablespoon of bedstraw, coltsfoot, yarrow. A mixture of these herbs is poured with a liter of boiling water, covered with a lid and left for an hour. It is necessary to drink a third glass three times a day before meals.
- The boil is treated with pharmacy oil of tea tree.
- A spoonful of sea salt is dissolved in a glass of warm water. In this solution, you need to wet a piece of gauze and attach it to the affected area. Such a compress helps to quickly pull pus out.
- Once a day, boil the boil or apple cider vinegar.
- Mix the yolk of one egg with a spoonful of vegetable oil, add flour, to make a soft dough. Every 3-4 hours, apply a piece of this dough to the boil. From above it can be fixed with a bandage and left for 40-50 minutes.
- Add flour to the liquid honey to make the consistency of the clay. It should be used according to the previous recipe.
- It is necessary to cook a piece of laundry soap in a liter of water. For this, the soap is rubbed on a grater, poured with water and put on the fire until completely dissolved. In the resulting liquid, moisten gauze and apply to the boil.
- To help overcome the boils dry inflorescences of tansy. It is necessary to chew on five inflorescences in the morning and in the evening.
- Half a glass of fresh beet juice to drink four times a day.
- Onion head cut in half, bake in the oven for an hour. The cooled halves are applied to the abscess. You need to change them every 30 minutes.
These folk recipes are especially effective if the abscess is at an early stage. Of course, in parallel with their use, you need to strengthen the immune system.
To cure a boil at home is easy enough if you follow these rules:
- the menu should contain a lot of protein and fortified foods,
- eliminate spicy, fried, fatty foods from the diet,
- use ointment Levomekol, which is sold in any pharmacy. It should be applied according to the instructions,
- Vishnevsky ointment is actively fighting inflammation and pulling pus. It must also be used strictly according to the instructions.
There are several situations in which self-treatment is unacceptable.:
- the abscess appears again in the same place
- the patient is already struggling with severe comorbidity, which affects the state of the immune system,
- the ripening of the boil is accompanied by pain, fever, chills, severe weakness.
In these cases, it is necessary to urgently consult a doctor. And folk remedies can be used as part of an effective complex treatment. But before applying them it is desirable to know the opinion of the doctor.