Malnutrition - One of the main reasons for the accumulation in the body of toxins and residual metabolic products, and consequently, many diseases.
Scientific studies have shown that most of these diseases can be prevented, others that have already begun can be stopped and, in some cases, completely cured with a healthy diet, in which the body is cleared of toxins and poisons by natural means.
Most food products currently undergoing various processing or refining processes, as a result of which they lose their vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
Not only that, many products contain dangerous for the body chemical impurities.
To protect your body from contamination by toxins coming from food, give preference to natural products of local production, discard any canned food, semi-finished products for long-term storage.
Since raw fruits and vegetables are peculiar cleaners and detoxifiers, affecting the deposits of toxins and facilitating their removal from the body, try to increase the consumption of these products to 50-60% of the total diet (due to a gradual decrease in the share of animal products).
Cleansing Nutrition Rules
Never eat if you do not want. Digestion requires a lot of energy. The body is protected by lack of appetite, to save power to clean the internal environment when it is excessively clogged.
Start the day with a drink, not with a meal. In the morning, drink herbal tea with honey or fruit juice or carrots. If this is not enough, after 20 minutes you can eat porridge, boiled in water without salt. In porridge, you can add milk, butter or vegetable oil. But milk is better absorbed if it is drunk separately.
Milk should be fresh. This means that it cannot be boiled and heated above 43 ° C, since this leads to the destruction of the protein structures of milk.
Never mix fruit juice with vegetables, fruits with vegetables. They are digested in different conditions by different enzymes and interfere with each other when they are together.
Do not strive for a variety of dishes in one meal. The pancreas is easier to produce enzymes for digesting 1-2 types of food than 4-5.
Start your meal with foods containing carbohydrates and fats, and finish with protein foods. Proteins are digested mainly in the stomach, and carbohydrates and fats - in the duodenum, that is, in the next section of the digestive tract. They must before the proteins get into the stomach in order to quickly leave it and make room for the proteins.
Never drink a meal of sweet tea, compote or other drink. This drink is alkaline. It reacts with acidic gastric juice and neutralizes it. Therefore, the glands are forced to produce more hydrochloric acid. It depletes the glands of the stomach and slows digestion. It weakens the pancreas. You can drink no earlier than an hour or two after a meal. But you can drink 15-20 minutes before a meal, if there is not enough water in the body.
Try before any cooked dish (or with it) to eat a raw salad of vegetables and herbs. Raw food contains enzymes that help digest boiled.
Avoid large amounts of salt. A person needs in a certain ratio all mineral salts. It is better not to boil potatoes and other vegetables in the water, but on the grid above the steam, so that different salts are not washed into the water.
Avoid concentrated fat and fatty foods. Excess fat in food leads to the accumulation of fat in the body and increase the amount of cholesterol in the blood. A lot of cholesterol in meat, eggs, cheese, sour cream, cream, cakes and cream cakes.
Avoid fried foods. You can cook them (preferably steamed), bake in the oven, simmer. Water boils at a temperature of 100 ° С, fats - at a temperature of 250 ° С and higher. At such a temperature, their molecules polymerize — adhere to long chains — and become poisonous. They make poisonous and those products that they roast.
Limit the intake of sugar and foods containing it. Sugar - a simple carbohydrate that does not contain any necessary body elements. It is just a fuel for energy. But he requires for his assimilation of many vitamins and high consumption of the hormone insulin, which produces the pancreas. Excess sugar in the body goes into fat. The risk of diabetes is increasing.
Avoid concentrated proteins. They are contained in cottage cheese, cheese, meat, eggs. Vegetable proteins are better absorbed, which are found in green herbs and vegetables, cereals from cereals and legumes: lentils, beans, beans, peas. Eat boiled eggs, no more than 2 pieces per week. Quail eggs are healthier than chicken.
Do not eat meat broths, because broths accumulate most of the substances harmful to the body (in particular, fat) contained in meat and bones. You also have the moral right to choose whether you have animal meat.
Avoid too high-calorie foods: 1 g of carbohydrate gives 4 kcal, protein - also 4 kcal, fat - 9 kcal. When a person grows, he needs more energy, his food should be more high-calorie than in adulthood.
Take your time for food. Do not be distructed. Pay attention to what miracle Nature has done and gave you food to keep you healthy and strong. Thank Nature in your soul for this. Thank the one who cooked this food.
The general principle of nutrition, which is aimed at cleansing the body, is to reduce the content of foods that are poorly absorbed by the body.
Separate meals enjoys great popularity around the world today. Since an acidic environment is needed for digestion of protein-containing foods, and for those containing carbohydrates, alkaline, separate ingestion of proteins and carbohydrates allows the body to digest and digest food in the best way, facilitating the work of all the organs of the digestive system.
With mixed food long-term use of products that require different conditions for their absorption, has a negative effect on the mucous membrane of the stomach, duodenum and small intestine. Poorly digested food causes stagnation in the colon, which in turn leads to increased fermentation and decay. Sometimes the deposition and accumulation of fecal blockages occurs for many years - their weight can reach 5-7 kg or more. With separate feeding of such phenomena, as a rule, is not observed.
Split power system provides for the use of protein foods (meat, fish, eggs, mushrooms, cheese, legumes, nuts, seeds) and carbohydrate foods (bread, cereals, potatoes, sugar, jam, honey) with an interval of at least 2 hours. Greens and raw vegetables, being sources of glucose and vitamins, are well combined with the overwhelming majority of products, including fruit (mixed salads).
Compatibility of products (according to G. M. Shelton)
Since our food consists not only of proteins and carbohydrates, purifying food presupposes compliance with other rules, including the compatibility of products.
Starches and acids should be consumed at different times. Acids - better 15-30 minutes before meals.
At one time you can eat only one concentrated protein writing. (This is about the compatibility of different types of protein.)
Foods that contain proteins and foods that contain acids should be eaten at different times.
Fats and proteins need to be eaten at different times.
Sugars and proteins need to be eaten at different times. Sugars, used with proteins, delay the digestion of the latter (“sweet food spoils the appetite before eating”).
Foods containing starches and sugars need to be eaten at different times (a mixture of starch and sugar causes fermentation).
Melon is not digested in the stomach, but only in the intestine. Being eaten with other products, it, lingering with them in the stomach, quickly decomposes, contributing to the formation of large amounts of gases. Melon should be eaten separately from other foods at intervals of 1.5-2 hours.
Desserts are very poorly combined with almost all types of food. They do not carry a payload and therefore are undesirable.
Do not wash down the food you eat. Better chew it thoroughly.
Neutralization of nitrates
Nitrates - These are metabolic products of nitrogenous substances of a living organism. When they are expelled from outside, they partially pass into nitrites - more toxic compounds that interfere with metabolism. In addition, nitrosamines can form from nitrites - carcinogenic compounds that contribute to the development of cancer. 4-6 hours after taking large doses of nitrates (with drinking water or products), nausea, shortness of breath, diarrhea, weakness, dizziness appear.
Most often, nitrosamines are found in smoked fish and sausages. Of the dairy products, the most dangerous are cheeses that have passed the fermentation phase, of plant foods - salted and pickled products, and of drinks - beer.
What is this food?
The principles of such a diet for rejuvenating the body or losing weight are extremely simple:
- drink plenty of fluids
- to stick to food
- eat in small portions.
Many religions and philosophies, among which ayuverda and Christianity (fasting), promote such a way of life. So what is this diet?
There are two versions: seven-day and three-day. Of course, some offer to test themselves and try to hold out for two weeks on the same fruit or cereal. It is also possible one-day diet for quick cleansing of the body, but more on that later.
It is difficult to say which diet is the most effective. It all depends on the testimony and prescriptions of a doctor or nutritionist. By the way, about the testimony, at least once a month should any uncomplicated unloading diet be observed?
- periodically it is necessary to cleanse the body of toxins and toxins, and this will not do anything better than a diet to cleanse the whole body,
- balanced diet provides weight loss and fixing the result without the boomerang effect,
- such nutrition is prescribed for deterioration of health, sleep, performance.
We will give examples of proper nutrition from the point of view of leading nutritionists, but remember, only a physician can prescribe it. For those suffering from a deficiency or excess of iodine is often prescribed. buckwheat diet. This is a fairly tough weekly meal pattern, which is particularly effective for balancing the endocrine system and weight. You can take the grass in any form, because Since buckwheat is very difficult to digest (psychologically) on the third day, we advise you to combine this food with a diet on kefir. Drink a glass of drink at least once a day.
In second place in terms of efficiency, fruit diet. For example, watermelon, it is used to remove from the body radionuclides and other harmful compounds. In addition, it is a fairly cheap product, especially at the end of the summer. If we are talking about the winter or spring season, when there are not enough vitamins, we advise you to sit on a grapefruit. This fruit perfectly nourishes our body with essential minerals and nutrients, burns fat, but is very allergenic.
Photo - Oatmeal for cleansing the body
Further, diet on ao yoga. This is a special principle of nutrition. There are no particular foods that are particularly beneficial, but still recommended as large quantities of rice are available. Rice diet is just a guarantee of fast weight loss and improvement of health, the very next day the condition of the skin and hair will improve. But this food is also dangerous, as well as useful. Eat all the rice can not all, this grass is not always absorbed, because of which often there are constipation or flatulence. In addition, many do not like its unusual taste.
We need to look for an alternative, and this way out - oat-rice diet. This food is also called the French reference menu. Thanks to him, Europeans improve their hair, nails and skin. And if the rice diet is used for cleansing the body of salts only in very neglected cases, then the oatmeal diet for slimming and cleansing the body is assigned to every second patient nutritionist. What is special:
- oatmeal is a simple porridge that can be combined with any ingredients
- if you take vitamins (“Leovit”, “Vitrum”) in parallel, then the hair follicles and nail plates will strengthen,
- weekly diet with oatmeal and rice is used to completely cleanse the body,
- In addition, these cereals are very useful for the liver and kidneys.
We offer examples of possible dishes for the weekly menu cleansing diet:
Breakfast: porridge with fruit. Because you need to completely eliminate sugar. We replace it with fructose, but we do not eat heavy fruits - bananas, papaya, mangoes. It is best to mix the morning porridge with apple, orange, grapefruit. All washed down with a glass of green or herbal tea, in any case not coffee. Thus, you can eat any porridge.
In the afternoon we eat something not high-calorie, but healthy, it can be a little low-fat cheese, a slice of some fruit or vegetable, say, a little celery or spring salad.
On dinner You can cook the first (if our diet is not fruit, otherwise, enjoy a very tasty and healthy salad of yogurt and fruit trees). For example, the recipe for soup Janet Thomson:
- mushrooms (mushrooms, honey agarics, chanterelles, but not white),
- if desired, low fat cream cheese,
- The correct diet of Janet Thompson also implies the consumption of half a kilogram of onions, but it can be successfully replaced by celery or garlic.
Shred all and throw in boiling water, cook on low heat for a few minutes, salt, pepper, serve with greens.
As an alternative to the replacement of this dish, ordinary green borscht can come out, just while cooking it, do not use frying or fatty meat broth.
Proper healing Tibetan diet for cleansing the body and losing weight, involves the use of a strict list of products, including:
- dried fruits,
- green tea, mate, herbal teas,
- lean chicken meat.
Be sure to read about how to clean the liver from toxins and toxins. This will greatly improve and unload the body.
Based on this diet, you can offer pilaf with prunes and dried apricots. Boil the rice, mix it with dried fruit, previously finely chopped and steamed. You can season with coriander or marjoram. Traditional medicine offers this dish also as a treatment option for intestinal disorders or poisoning for bonding.
Another option lunch - porridge from zucchini or pumpkin. Remarkably cleanses the body, improves the functioning of the stomach and intestines, in addition, it is very tasty. Cut the vegetable into small pieces, cook on a quiet fire, as it cooks it will soften and turn into a homogeneous mass, season with low-fat sour cream and honey.
In most cases, a diet to clean the body is not welcome. dinner, but reviews say that at first it is very difficult to control yourself, so we suggest eating porridge for the night (but only 4 hours before bedtime), which will help the water bath to cook. In no case do not cook the cereals and do not season with fatty dressings.
In addition, it is allowed to drink in the evening a glass of kefir or warm milk, but remember the risk of gas and bloating. Do you know any more recipes? Visit our comments section and share your experiences.
Healthy food is a step towards longevity.Refusal of bad habits and nutritional supplements will prolong life for up to 15 years. Take care of yourself, cleanse the body, exercise and stay healthy!
Features of the cleansing diet
The main principle of the cleansing diet is based on a complete cleansing of the entire body from harmful substances, excess fluid. All this contributes to the acceleration of metabolic processes and, consequently, losing weight. But the most important thing is that the functionality of the internal organs and systems is improved. Feature - you need to eat foods that stimulate the work of the gastrointestinal tract, liver and kidneys. Like any other, cleansing diet involves the consumption of only the "right" food and the rejection of harmful food for the body. There are also important rules, the observance of which should be strict:
- physical exertion during the diet period should be gentle
- it is important to give the body a full rest,
- preferably on the eve of the start of the diet to put a cleansing enema,
- Be sure to prepare the body a week before the diet - eliminate fatty and harmful foods, eat more vegetables,
- need to eat in small portions,
- drink enough liquid
- strictly adhere to dosages,
- correctly out of the diet.
A mandatory rule is prior consultation with your doctor or dietitian. It is possible that you will find contraindications. In this case, you will have to abandon this or that diet. Remember, only a specialist can determine the type of diet you need.
The main beneficial properties of all cleansing diets:
- acceleration of metabolism and all other metabolic processes,
- removal from the body of toxic residues, slags, by-products and other harmful substances,
- activation of the internal organs and systems,
- restoration of microflora in the digestive tract,
- saturation with beneficial substances
- improving the structure and color of the skin,
- fat burning - slimming,
- acceleration of blood circulation
- improving the composition of the blood liquid,
- normalization of blood pressure
- feeling of lightness,
- immunity strengthening.
Permitted and Denied Products
Allowed to eat:
- rice, oatmeal and buckwheat porridge,
- fruits, berries and vegetables in fresh, baked, stewed and dry,
- lots of greenery
- low-fat dairy food,
- green tea, unsweetened compote, fresh juices, herbal teas.
It is strictly forbidden to eat:
- sausages, smoked meats,
- fatty fish and meat
- fat milk, cottage cheese, kefir and the like,
- pickled and canned foods
- fried and overly salty foods
- sugar, fizzy drinks,
- fast food.
Advantages and disadvantages
The advantages of a cleansing diet:
- Fast weight loss and high-quality cleansing.
- Duration of saving the result.
- Savings from financial investments.
- Many additional effects.
- Comprehensive impact.
- The widest choice of cleansing diets, so you can choose the option on an individual level.
- It is strictly forbidden to use such diets for a long period of time.
- It is necessary to abandon the usual rhythm of life (reduce physical activity, relax more, etc.).
Interesting! Always with a cleansing diet, adverse reactions are noted in the form of dizziness, weakness. This is a normal reaction, indicating the process of purification.
Who is recommended cleansing diet
A cleansing diet is recommended in the following cases:
- Obesity and overweight.
- Weakened immune system.
- Many diseases of internal organs (prescribed by a doctor).
- Slagging of the body, intoxication, poisoning.
- Living in polluted and environmentally polluted areas.
- Work with harmful substances.
How to get out of the diet
In order for the result to hold on for a long time, it is important to get out of the cleansing diet correctly:
- Enter your usual foods gradually over the course of a month,
- continue to eat in small portions and often,
- drink lots of fluids
- arrange at least once a month, a daily cleansing of the body.
So that the body does not become clogged, try to use only healthy products throughout life. If you can not completely abandon harmful dishes - minimize their number!
The main cleansing diet is designed for 1 week. During this period, you can completely remove all harmful products, as well as lose weight by 5-9 kg.
Important! Consider that when removing harmful substances from the body, calcium in high doses is washed out at the same time, so be sure to eat fermented milk products or additionally drink the drug Calcium Gluconate.
Cleansing diets for the digestive tract, liver and kidneys from harmful substances
The cleansing type of diet for the organs of the gastrointestinal tract and other body systems should be prescribed by the attending physician, since in this case there are strict prohibitions on certain foods. It depends on the pathology. If you do not have chronic diseases, but you often experience discomfort in the stomach and intestines, then it must be cleaned. These organs need fiber, good bacteria, mineral compounds and antioxidants. The easiest way to clean the digestive tract at home:
- You will need natural cow's milk, just 1 cup. In the evening, put it in a warm place for the souring process. Let it be worth a day.
- When you get sour, pour a spoonful of unrefined sunflower oil into it, mix thoroughly.
- Have a drink before bedtime.
- The next morning, you need to swallow the whole clove of garlic.
- Next, eat a green apple or salad made from vegetable oil and raw beets.
As you know, all the harmful substances in large concentrations accumulate in the liver and kidneys, so it is important to direct the cleansing to these internal organs. The most effective in this case is rice. There are many such cleansing diets, but the most effective are the following:
- In the evening before the diet soak 1 tablespoon of rice in water. In the morning, immediately after waking up, rinse it thoroughly in several waters. Boil without salt and spices. Eat the resulting portion at one time. After that, it is forbidden to eat and drink water for 6 hours. Then you can eat as usual. This diet must be maintained for exactly 3 weeks.
- For a seven-day diet you need to use rice porridge without salt and other additives with different components. On the first day of the day, besides rice, you need to eat 1 apple, half a lemon zest, vegetable salad and the same broth. It is advisable to season the porridge 1 time a day with dill and vegetable oil. On the second day, eat 1 tangerine, soup and stew of vegetables. Be sure to figure. On the third day, season the porridge with cinnamon, stew zucchini or eggplant and separate the cabbage. On day 4, add the fruit to the porridge, drink vegetable broth and cook rice with carrots. On Day 5, use dried fruits, vegetables, dill. On day 6, you will need 1 pear, apple, basil and boiled vegetables with broth. On the last day, treat yourself to a lemon for breakfast, tomato vegetable soup for lunch, and stewed zucchini for dinner. These components should be consumed along with boiled rice. Every day, you should eat so much that you get no more than 1500 kcal.
- For a one-day rice diet, you need to stock up on boiled rice (180 grams), vegetables (200-300 grams), fruits (100 grams), a glass of vegetable broth and a spoon of vegetable oil. Products can be used in any form. The main thing is not to eat high-calorie vegetables and fruits. Spread the ration for the whole day.
At the exit of the rice diet, give preference to low-fat fermented milk products.
Slimming Cleansing Diet
To lose weight with a cleansing diet, you need to follow certain rules:
- Duration of the diet - 7-14 days, but not more.
- On an empty stomach drink 250-300 ml of water with the addition of natural lemon juice.
- Sometimes, instead of water, you can drink a cup of unsweetened green tea.
- Eat breakfast with low-fat cottage cheese and fruit, oatmeal, or a fruit and berry salad.
- For lunch you can eat vegetable salads, make the same soups and boil porridge (buckwheat, rice).
- Instead of a snack, eat a handful of nuts.
- Dine stewed or baked vegetables.
- 2 hours before bedtime, drink a low-fat kefir.
To speed up the process of losing weight and cleansing the body, alternate the diet with the drinking day. That is, on the first day, sit on the water, on the second on food, on the third on the water, on the fourth on food, etc.
The three-day cleansing diet refers to the express variant, therefore, is considered hard. Any physical activity is excluded. On the day you need to drink at least 2-2.5 liters of clean water. Diet:
- On the first day of the diet, use only low-calorie fruits and berries, drink water and green tea. At one time you can eat no more than 200 grams.
- On the second day, eat only vegetables, but in any form.
- On the third day, drink a lot of juices that need to be prepared before consumption. You can use not only fruits, but also vegetables. One glass of juice is designed for one reception.
Diet five days
The first 2 days make apples, drink water and green tea. On the third day, eat a small portion of oatmeal porridge, boil vegetables and white meat. Be sure to cook rice. On the 4th day, in addition to oatmeal, eat 2 apples and 1 orange. On Day 5, eat low-fat cottage cheese, rice, and vegetable salad.
Attention! The diet is quite tough and long, so it is allowed between meals to eat nuts, vegetables, fruits.
Diet seven days
The standard option for cleansing the body:
- For breakfast, you can eat low-fat cottage cheese, fruit or a slice of cheese with a piece of rye bread. You can drink green tea.
- For lunch: soups, stews or vegetable salads, boiled lean meat.
- For dinner - bake vegetables, fish or meat. Complete the diet with salad or porridge.
- Before going to bed, drink non-greasy kefir.
Every day you can change the menu, that is, choose either cottage cheese or cheese for breakfast. Eliminate alcohol, strong tea, coffee about a couple of weeks before this diet.
Activated carbon is a powerful sorbent that quickly removes harmful substances from the body and causes fatty layers to be burned. But you need to drink it properly, that is, along with the diet. To do this, you need to drink a glass of water on an empty stomach, in the process of which coal is used at the rate of: 1 unit of coal is needed per 10 kg of human body weight. Therefore, with a weight of 60 kg you will need 6 tablets. During the day, eat more vegetables and fruits, cook unsalted permitted porridge and eat skim meat, dairy products. Sitting on such a diet can not be more than 21 days. But best of all is 14.
Marina Schepkina, 34 years old, initial weight - 71 kg, after a cleansing diet - 63 kg
I sat on the standard seven days, strictly adhered to all products. But before each meal I drank a glass of water to dull my appetite. In the end, I ate less than usual. Only water should be drunk 20-30 minutes before meals. In the end, I dropped 8 kg in a week. But the most important thing is that I began to feel lightness in the whole body on the third day. There was a feeling that all the organs were updated. By the way, I can say that the complexion became better, grayness and spots disappeared. Yes, and acne disappeared. In general, I recommend.
Nadezhda FMD, Orenburg. Initial weight - 67 kg, final weight - 62 kg
I, on the advice of a friend, decided to sit on a cleansing rice diet. I chose the method for 21 days. Eaten daily on a spoonful of rice on an empty stomach, then you had to eat and drink nothing for 5-6 hours. It was too heavy with water, because I wanted to drink. But it was only in the first few days. Frankly, sometimes I could not stand it and took a couple of sips before. The cleansing began on the second day. You will notice this in the morning chair. I threw off only 5 kg, but I didn’t need more. In principle, after 6 o'clock I ate abundantly, practically nothing, without denying myself. I understand that this is not entirely correct, but I could not resist.
Many of my patients use cleansing diets for healing, but they are not doing it right. The fact is that they believe that for this it is necessary to use diuretic drugs. What for? After all, they are designed to eliminate puffiness. When they are applied, excessively fast leaching occurs not only of harmful substances, but also of beneficial microelements. If you clean the body slowly, as expected, then the nutrients are washed out more slowly. In addition, during the diet just need to strengthen the immune system. And if vitamins and minerals do not linger in the body, then what kind of recovery can we talk about. Therefore, I strongly recommend that everyone seek advice from a healthcare professional or a nutritionist.
Kira Savelova, gastroenterologist
Purifying diets are really effective and effective. It is a pity that our women do not always seek the advice of doctors. I had a lot of patients who after such diets go to the hospital. Especially if there are problems with the digestive tract. I will tell about one patient. She had a pre-ulcer state of the stomach. Without knowing it, she had gastritis. I decided to cleanse the body myself. In the end, brought the stomach to an ulcer. I would like to ask, is it really so hard to go to the clinic and undergo a preliminary examination. I, as a doctor, declare that this is an important part of recovery through cleansing diets.
Features of cleaning procedures
The diet of such a diet is aimed at the gradual elimination of hazardous substances from the body and helps to reduce the layer of subcutaneous fat.
During the period of purification it is recommended to be from drinking:
- food of animal origin (meat, poultry, fish, sausages),
- fatty and fried foods,
- sweet pastries, chocolate and sweets,
- spicy marinades and sauces
- fast food,
- alcoholic beverages and soda.
The list of approved products includes:
- various cereals (buckwheat, oatmeal, rice),
- fruits, vegetables and various berries in any form,
- fermented milk products of medium and low fat content (unsweetened savory yogurt, cottage cheese, kefir, ryazhenka),
- nuts, germinated grains,
- natural juices
- herbal and green tea.
In all variants of cleansing the body, it is recommended to give up any food about 3 hours before sleep. The size of servings in such a diet is individual, there are no hard restrictions. But if, in addition to purification, you want to lose weight - your portions should not exceed 200-250 g for one meal.
Note! Salt in the cleansing diet is quite acceptable, but you should not overdo it (it is recommended to reduce its consumption by about 1.5 times compared with the usual diet).
The benefits of cleansing the body for weight loss
Cleaning the body and losing weight are two synchronous and interconnected processes. This is due to the fact that the vast majority of metabolic processes (including fat burning) are directly dependent on the proper functioning of the internal organs and gastrointestinal tract.
The gradual disposal of toxins and toxic substances in the body helps to establish digestive and metabolic processes, as well as facilitates the process of getting rid of excess cm at the waist.
A cleansing diet has a list of benefits:
- helps to lose extra kilos
- helps to get rid of pronounced cellulite,
- boosts overall immunity
- removes toxic substances from the body,
- positive effect on the overall condition of the skin and hair,
- optimizes the digestive system,
- improves the condition of internal organs and systems
- lowers blood cholesterol
- provides vigor and well-being.
What result can be achieved weekly cleansing
In addition to a positive impact on overall health, a weekly GI purification program will provide the following changes in the body:
- Cleansing the stomach and intestines. Toxic compounds gradually leave the body and will no longer disrupt the digestive processes. At the level of sensations, you will understand that the digestive tract is easier and faster to digest food.
- Weight loss. Proper water regime and the use of products with a large amount of fiber normalize metabolic processes and promote gradual weight loss without harm to health.
- Cleaning and thinning the blood. A cleansing diet lowers blood cholesterol and prevents the formation of atherosclerotic plaques. It can also reduce the risk of developing cardiovascular diseases by lowering blood viscosity.
- Recovery of rectal function. If the process of defecation occurs less than 2 times a day, the remains of excrement accumulate in the intestine for 12 hours or more. Such a delay leads to undesirable consequences for the body: toxins enter the blood and these substances spread throughout the body. The most frequent manifestation of internal intoxication of the body are rashes on the skin and painful acne. Timely cleansing of the body allows you to get rid of the intoxication itself and its unpleasant consequences.
Express - for 3 days
The minimum course of purification consists of 3 days, since in 1-2 days it is impossible to perform a high-quality cleaning of internal organs. The most popular nutritional system is fruit and vegetable, due to the huge amount of plant fiber, this ration removes slag deposits most effectively.
1 day - fruit diet. The menu contains fruits, pure non-carbonated water, herbal teas. All fruits should be divided into 4-5 receptions of 200 g,
2 day - vegetable. It is permissible to eat vegetables in any form (raw, baked, steamed). We recommend 5 meals of 200 g each; drink plenty of water during breaks,
3 day - fruit and vegetable. On this day, it is better to focus on fresh juices. In the absence of a homemade juicer, it is possible to stick to the menu of previous days.
Full - 7-day
A special version of the weekly diet allows you to conduct a comprehensive cleansing of the whole body, provides good health, ease in the stomach and lose extra pounds. The program for weight loss and body cleansing for 7 days is based on the following rules:
- use at least 2 liters of water per day,
- 3 meals per day,
- fresh fruits form the basis of the entire diet
- simple carbohydrates are replaced by complex ones (sprouted grains, cereals, beans) are included in the latter,
- it is recommended to start taking multivitamins and plant stimulants (echinacea and rosehip extracts) during cleansing,
- Dinners are excluded.
Diet menu for 7 days:
1 day - refusal to eat. You can use water without gas and unsweetened green tea.
2 day. Breakfast: a glass of kefir and 2 apples. Lunch: boiled chicken breast and a light fruit and vegetable salad (apple, mandarin, celery). Lunch: 50 g of sunflower seeds and a small grapefruit.
3 day. Breakfast: low-fat kefir and medium bunch of grapes. Lunch: baked zucchini and cauliflower. Lunch: salad of cucumbers and peppers, as a dressing, you can use olive oil and a pinch of coriander.
4 day. Breakfast: see menu 3 days. Lunch: radish and nuts salad, boiled rice and vegetable juice. Snack: a small grapefruit, a handful of nuts.
5 day. Breakfast: 2 small oranges, 2 cottage cheese toasts and unsweetened yogurt. Lunch: light salad of citrus and nuts, steamed potatoes. Lunch: an apple, a small portion of cottage cheese and fresh juice.
6 day. Breakfast: a few cubes of pineapple and kefir. Lunch: a handful of cornflakes with honey and lemon juice, a slice of melon. Snack: a handful of walnuts and dried apricots.
7 day. Breakfast: barley porridge, banana and herbal tea. Lunch: stewed chicken, a handful of prunes and a glass of kefir. Tea time: a small grapefruit and half a teaspoon of honey.
Diet to cleanse the body is recommended to enter on vacation. This is stressful for all organ systems, a busy work schedule does not help effective cleansing. It is important to take into account the factors: sleep patterns, physical exertion, fragmentation of food, stay in the fresh air. Lack of nervous tension has a positive effect on health.
Limit the physical load for the diet period. Remove strength exercises, even if they are accustomed. Suitable morning exercises, light jogging, simple warm-up. Do squats, bends. It massages the internal organs, enhances the motility of work, saturates the blood with oxygen.
Comply with the eight-hour sleep mode, enter the daytime sleep (no more than an hour). The person during the change should feel rested. "Peresyp" is not welcome. If before that the sleep mode was constantly disturbed, bring it back to normal in advance.
During the diet for cleansing it is necessary to increase the amount of water in the diet. The rate is calculated by the formula: weight × 30 ml. To this rate, add 250-500 ml. The specified volume is distributed per day.
To reduce stress, restrictions and loads should not be administered in one day. Prepare the body for 7 days. For 2-3 days, nutritionists advise to do an enema to enhance the effect.
Tasks diet cleanse
Adherence to the diet speeds up metabolism, improves the motility of the internal organs, helps remove toxic substances, nourishes the body with vitamins. These processes have a positive effect on the condition of the skin of the face, general well-being. Cleaning the intestines is effective for losing weight. Weight is reset evenly.
The need for a course
The body signals accumulated slags and toxins in various ways. In everyday life, people do not notice "calls for help." A person begins to suffer from colds, there are disorders of the digestive tract, skin rashes appear, torment headaches, migraines. Women pay attention to the appearance of puffiness, unhealthy complexion, acne. There are problems in the female organs. Increased fatigue, insomnia, lack of appetite speak about violations in the body.
Cleansing will help in the treatment of many diseases. The intestine suffers most from the accumulation of unnecessary substances. Disposal of toxins relieves inflammation, improves peristalsis. The stomach digests food efficiently.
Proper nutrition pleases the cardiovascular system. Blood circulation is improved. Reduces the risk of vein disease. Cease to torment headaches. Reduced risk of heart attack.
Every organ of the body receives beneficial nutrients in the right amount. This activates metabolic processes. The reduction in food dyes, preservatives, carcinogens and other harmful substances helps the body cope with food processing and the removal of excess.
The purification method has limitations. Women can not "sit" on a diet during menstruation, with the active phase of menopause. An aggressive diet is not prescribed during pregnancy, feeding. The general depletion of the body does not imply the imposition of additional restrictions, loads. A new diet is not introduced during the exacerbation of any inflammatory processes.
- Heart diseases.
- The presence of large stones in the kidney, gallbladder.
- Acute gastritis, ulcer.
When cleansing the body, stop drinking. Taking medication during the period of adherence to a diet postponed. Avoid stressful states. Watch for well-being.
Choosing the right diet, keep track of the products contained in it. Some substances in unusual quantities appear allergic. This concerns fruit. Individual component intolerance will become a limitation. A competent menu will help make a nutritionist.
Healthy food excludes fried foods, hot sauces, salted foods, canned food. Every product is of high quality. Meals can not be yesterday's cooking. Only freshly made.
A good result of the diet helps to provide decoctions of herbs. The gut will support burdock and licorice root. Rosemary, calendula and echinacea are good for the circulatory system. Add peppermint, sorrel and parsley for the liver.
- Greenery. Ready seasonings and spices to replace fresh parsley, dill, basil, cilantro.
- Fresh fruits with coarse fibers: apples, citrus fruits, plums, apricots, grapes.
- Dried fruits. Contain fiber.
- Vegetables are raw, under steam.
- Vegetable juices. Benefit for the skin will bring carrots, beets, pumpkin.
- Legumes With restrictions.
- Cereals. Rice, buckwheat, millet, oatmeal.
- Wholemeal bread, bran bread.
- Vegetable oils without heat treatment.
- Sour milk products. Improves microflora.
- Bird, fish steamed.
The list will help to make a diet for a week. Vegetable food is easily digested in small quantities, stimulates brain activity. Cereals and bread will reduce fat deposits. Useful liquid (juices, decoctions of herbs, non-carbonated mineral water) will help in the removal of harmful salts and sediments.
Nutritionists advise to exclude from the menu products that are in the usual diet in large quantities. They cause abnormalities of the body systems. Example: lovers of legumes suffer from flatulence, this food is poorly absorbed, provokes the appearance of kidney stones. The person knows what and how much is consumed daily.
Products that should be removed or replaced:
- Alcohol. Possible techniques of therapeutic tinctures (up to 30 ml per day). Sometimes - reception of dry white wine.
- Canned food, semi-finished industrial production. Do not contain nutrients, clog the body.
- Sugar, confectionery.
- Salt. Reduce consumption.
- Smoked products. Contain carcinogens.
- Coffee, black tea. Natural coffee - no more than 1 cup per day.
The rule of any diet - strict adherence to the diet. Purging benefits the body when harmful products are not on the menu. The main thing is not to deceive yourself!
The choice of purification method depends on the goal. With the help of a doctor to identify the main problems. Diet - not a universal remedy. Auxiliary medicines will be needed.
- Fruit diet. Fruits contain pectin (useful apples). With the removal of captures toxins, radionuclides, harmful deposits. Add nuts, eggs, carrots, beets, rice. Exclude potatoes, zucchini, radishes, pasta, vegetable oils, pear. Apply the way from three days to a week.
- Diet on fiber. It is indicated for obese, gastrointestinal diseases. It improves the microflora, effectively cleans the intestines, reduces stone formation. Use legumes, products made from coarse varieties of wheat, cereals, nuts, mushrooms, fresh fruits and vegetables. The course is 7 days.
- Diet for the kidneys. Apply watermelon, melon, green tea, juices, viburnum, wild rose, cranberry, gooseberry. Add cereals, ginger, beets, pumpkin, cucumbers. Exclude dairy products, products from wheat flour. The course is up to three days.
- A diet of vegetables. The daily rate is 600 g of steamed vegetables, 900 g of fresh vegetables. Add bran bread, fermented milk non-fatty foods. Effective for weight loss. The course is seven days.
Sample menu for seven days
This method is universal. A weekly cleansing of the body will relieve digestive problems, give skin and hair a glow, increase metabolism, and improve overall health.
- Monday. For breakfast - oatmeal with dried fruit. The first snack is an orange. Lunch - a salad of vegetables with olive oil and chicken breast. The second snack is an apple. Dinner - boiled vegetables.
- Tuesday. Breakfast - an egg with bread. Lunch - banana. Lunch - brown rice, vegetables. Snack - cucumber. We have dinner with fruit salad, seasoned with yogurt.
- Wednesday. At the first reception - cottage cheese. The second is vegetable juice and nuts. The third - buckwheat with boiled veal and vegetable salad. Fourth - grapefruit. The fifth is fish and bell pepper.
- Thursday. In the morning - oatmeal. Lunch - cherry. Lunch - soup with mushrooms, sweet salad. Safe, melon. Dinner - fruit salad with rice cereal.
- Friday. Breakfast - buckwheat porridge. Snack - plums. Lunch - vegetable soup with carrot salad. Snack - dried fruit. Dinner - mushrooms with vegetables (except potatoes).
- Saturday. Breakfast - barley. Snack - pear. Lunch - lean soup, cabbage salad. Snack - nuts. Dinner - lean cabbage rolls, rice.
- Sunday. Breakfast - fruit with yogurt. Lunch - peach. Lunch - soup with celery, vegetable salad. Safe, - dried fruits. We have supper of baked eggplants with chicken breast.
Subject to the rules deviations in health are. Slight dizziness, slight digestive disorders are allowed.