About a fifth of the people on the planet (20%) have a third blood group. It appeared at a time when immigration reached its peak and when people began to domesticate animals en masse. It was then that they began to eat animal products, as well as meat.
Due to the fact that this blood type appeared in this way, almost any food is suitable for it, and the Rh factor does not play a role here.
Despite the fact that the special diet has its own strict limitations, there are still fewer of them than in other groups. This is due to the fact that those with a third blood group can easily adapt to changes in nutrition. Such people boast a strong immune and digestive system.
Useful products for people with 3 blood groups
The diet for the third blood group includes the use of the following products:
- meat: lamb, venison, lamb and rabbit meat,
- seafood: sardine, flounder, salmon, angelfish, mackerel, sea bass, cod, pike and black caviar,
- dairy and sour-milk products: goat milk, kefir, yogurt, home-made cheese and cottage cheese, goat and sheep’s cheese,
- olive oil,
- rice flour bakery products,
- cereals and cereals: millet, rice, oats and spelled,
- legumes: dark beans, vegetable beans, soy red and lima beans,
- vegetables: eggplant, beets, cauliflower, yams, Brussels sprouts, yellow and green peppers,
- fruits and berries: bananas, grapes, cranberries, plums, papaya and pineapple,
- spices: horseradish, hazel, ginger, parsley and cayenne pepper,
- drinks: green tea, juices from grapes, cranberries and cabbage, as well as from pineapple and papaya,
- herbal teas with the addition of wild rose, ginger, licorice, sage and ginseng.
These products are not only useful for people with 3 blood groups, but also contribute to the burning of fat cells. Eating them constantly, you can forever forget about excess weight and hanging from the sides of the fat.
Harmful products for people with the third blood group
Meat: pigeon, goose, horse meat, partridge, chicken, quail, offal, hazel grouse, black grouse, pork, bacon, ham, beef heart, ducklings, guinea fowl.
Fish and seafood: arctic char, barracuda, beluga, gastropods, bivalves, stone perch, crab, lobster, octopus, striped perch, saithe, eel, snail edible, oysters, rainbow trout, brown trout, hamsa.
Milk products: cheese, ice cream, cream cheese, Swiss cheese.
Eggs: goose, quail, duck.
Legumes: cow peas, chickpeas, shoots of small Turkish peas, soy milk, soy cheese, tempe, tofu, spotted beans, black beans, green lentils, red lentils.
Nuts and seeds: peanuts and peanut butter, pine nuts, cashew nuts and cashew butter, poppy seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, sunflower seeds paste, pumpkin seeds and pumpkin seeds paste, tahini, pistachios, hazelnuts.
Cereal (cereals, flour, bread, pasta): amaranth, buckwheat and cereal, buckwheat flour, kamut, crushed wheat (couscous), corn, corn flakes, artichoke and Jerusalem artichoke flour and pasta, popcorn, wheat and cereal, wheat flour and products from it, wheat bran, rye flour, wild rice, sorghum, toffu.
Vegetables, greens, vegetable juices: aloe and aloe juice, artichoke, Greek and Spanish olives, green olives, black olives, radish shoots, tomatoes and tomato juice, rhubarb, radish, radish, Jerusalem artichoke, pumpkin.
Fruits and fruit juices: avocados, pomegranates, melon, coconut, coconut milk, prickly pears, persimmons.
Vegetable oil: peanut oil, castor oil, coconut oil, corn oil, sesame oil, borage seed oil, sunflower oil, rapeseed oil, soybean oil, cottonseed oil.
Spices and spices: allspice, cinnamon, juniper, ground pepper.
Seasonings, sauces, cooking additives: guarana, gelatine, carrageenan, ketchup, tomato sauce, corn starch, miso, soy sauce.
Sample diet menu for 3 blood groups
Breakfast: Rice porridge with apples - 250 g, herbal tea (St. John's wort, mint).
Lunch: Cream of mushroom soup (carrots, potatoes, mushrooms) - portion (250), salad of eggs, sardines, cheese, seasoned with olive oil or low-fat methane.
Dinner: Boiled beef with pepper and eggplant - 250 g.
Snacks: Vegetables (1 cucumber / 1 carrot) or fruits (optional) - 1-3 pieces.
Breakfast: Oatmeal - 250 g.
Lunch: Soup cream of broccoli, Brussels sprouts and cauliflower, fruit salad.
Dinner: Hare stew + side dish (rice with vegetables), green tea.
Snacks: Fruits (apricots, plums) - 1-5 pcs., Prunes / dried apricots - 50 g.
Breakfast: Low-fat yogurt, 1 apple, fruit drink from berries.
Lunch: Mushroom soup with a light frying of vegetables, salad (beef, Beijing cabbage, cucumber, cilantro).
Dinner: Baked fish with boiled green beans - 250-300 g.
Dietary recommendations for the third blood group
☀ When making your diet, be sure to leave time for sports. You are advised to go in for walking and jogging, aerobics, swimming, tennis and, of course, yoga. Yoga is preferable in your case.
☀ Do not be afraid to eat meat (lamb, venison, lamb, rabbit meat) and eggs. Due to the features of 3 positive blood groups - these products will not become a burden for you when forming a diet.
☀ Drink vitamins. Given your ban on buckwheat, corn, and wheat, you will need additional sources of vitamins.
☀ Eat more greens. You can generously add it to both soups and salads.
☀ Avoid sodas. Carbonated drinks can disrupt the digestive tract
☀ But you should not refuse beer or wine. The use of these alcoholic beverages in small doses will have a beneficial effect on your diet.
Beware of corn, buckwheat, and peanuts. These products cause the greatest weight gain in people with the third blood group. Only in people with a third blood group, these products reduce the production of insulin and worsen the metabolism in the body. Which results in body fatigue, water retention and weight gain.
If you want to have a healthy body and maintain optimal weight, then remove foods from your diet that should be excluded. Namely, corn, lentils, peanuts, buckwheat, wheat, tomatoes and pork. Exercise, limit your fat intake, and you will live a long and healthy life.
Exercise for people with 3 blood groups
Psychological harmony and proper physical activity - the key to success for people who solve the problem of weight loss. Basically, for this blood type, sports that combine a relaxing technique and an intense load are suitable:
- Elliptical trainer
- Exercise bike
How to lose weight in a month
Therapeutic nutrition for obesity
Advantages of a diet for 3 blood groups
Weight decreases gradually and evenly, which prevents sagging skin and the appearance of stretch marks.
Weight loss occurs due to the harmonization of metabolic processes and overall recovery, therefore, this diet is referred not only to safe, but to healthy ones.
An important advantage of the diet for 3 blood groups is a wide selection of permitted products - this makes the menu varied.
Disadvantages and contraindications of diet for 3 blood groups
A lack can be considered the lack of a hard menu and the need to create it yourself, which requires discipline, a responsible and systematic approach.
The diet has no contraindications: with such a wide selection of acceptable products, the menu is formed taking into account individual characteristics.
People with chronic illnesses need to consult a doctor.
What products are allowed?
- meat: lamb, rabbit meat, venison,
- fish and seafood: mackerel, sturgeon, haddock, sea bass, sardine, pike, halibut, cod, hake, salmon, flounder, black caviar,
- cereals: bread, millet bread, rice cakes, rice, millet, oats,
- dairy products: skimmed cow’s milk, goat’s milk, sheep’s or goat’s cheese, homemade cottage cheese and cheese, kefir, yogurt,
- legumes: red soybeans, dark beans, lima beans,
- vegetables: Brussels sprouts, white cabbage, cauliflower, broccoli, leaf, red cabbage, Chinese, yellow and green peppers, beets, sweet potato, eggplant, parsley, parsnip, beet and mustard leaves, burning peppers,
- fruits and berries: grapes, cranberries, bananas, papaya, pineapples, plums,
- olive oil,
- seasonings: cayenne pepper, curry, horseradish,
- for tea and infusions: peppermint, licorice root, sage, ginseng, rosehip berries, raspberry leaves,
- drinks: juice from cranberries, pineapple, papaya, grapes, cabbage, green tea.
Neutral products (allowed in limited quantities):
- meat: turkey, veal, beef, pheasant meat,
- fish and seafood: silver bass, carp, tuna, rainbow trout, yellow bass, croaker, whitefish, striped catfish, herring, squid, scallop,
- nuts: pecans, walnuts, almonds, American nuts, sweet chestnuts,
- cereals: bread from rye meal, from spelled, soy bread, gluten-based bread, oat bran products,
- dairy products: whole cow's milk, whey, butter and cheese, hard cheeses, buttermilk,
- soy milk and cheese,
- fats: cod liver oil, linseed oil,
- vegetables: rutabaga, zucchini, pumpkin, turnip, asparagus, potatoes, kohlrabi, all kinds of onions, leafy vegetables, garlic, horseradish, fennel, daikon, dill, fresh ginger, chicory, celery,
- fruits and berries: tangerines, oranges, grapefruits, lemons, watermelons, melons, lingonberries, cherries, blueberries, apples, pears, currants, blackberries, strawberries, strawberries, raspberries, raisins, prunes, blueberries, dates, apricots, peaches, mangoes, kiwi figs
- for tea and infusions: elderberry, yarrow, hawthorn, birch buds, echinacea, hydrastis, chamomile, verbena, thyme, valerian, mulberry berries, strawberry leaves, alfalfa, St. John's wort, dandelion, smooth elm,
- drinks: coffee, including decaffeinated, black tea, vegetable juices, citrus juices, apricot juice, red and white wine, beer.
What products are banned?
From the diet should be excluded:
- pork, chicken, duck meat, partridge, quail,
- pike, eel, rockfish, beluga, crayfish, lobsters, anchovies, snails, crabs, octopuses, mollusks,
- cream and blue cheese (with mold),
- ice cream,
- wheat and rye bread, wheat, buckwheat, barley, rye, corn, osse,
- vegetable oils - cottonseed, corn, peanut, sunflower and sesame,
- sunflower and poppy seeds, cashew nuts, pine nuts, peanuts, sesame seeds,
- black beans, spotted beans, cow peas, mutton peas, radiant beans, lentils,
- avocado, artichoke, Jerusalem artichoke, pepo pumpkin, soy, tomatoes, olives, mung bean, rhubarb,
- persimmon, coconut, cannon, pomegranate, star fruit,
- ketchup, allspice, edible gelatin, cinnamon, corn starch and syrup, white and black ground pepper, almond extract, barley malt,
- for tea and infusions: stigmas of corn, senna, linden, coltsfoot, red clover, fenugreek, gentian, shepherd's bag, aloe, hops,
- drinks: seltzer water, soda drinks, tomato juice.
Diet menu for 3 blood types
Sample diet menu for 3 blood groups for 1 day:
Rice bread sandwich with banana and yogurt, a cocktail of fruit mix, grape juice.
A sandwich of two slices of bread, a thin piece of lamb, a piece of cheese, mustard, vegetable salad, tea from herbs.
Yogurt, fruit juice, herbal tea.
Steamed fish with vegetables, fresh fruits, green or herbal tea.
Tip 1: Food supplements containing licorice, magnesium, and lecithin are recommended.
Tip 2: to increase metabolism, people with the 3rd blood group should regularly eat offal.
|Diet characteristic||final grade|
|Duration: not determined|
|Featured Products||Neutral products||Prohibited Products|
|Mutton||Turkey||Chicken and other bird species|
|Rabbit meat||Beef, veal||Ice cream|
|Oat groats||Pasta from any wheat flour||Coconut|
|Rice flour pasta||Brown rice||Garnet|
|Beans||All fruits except those prohibited|
|Beans||Any spices except allspice|
|Millet Bread||Water with lemon|
|Ginger and Curry||Coffee|
|A pineapple||Canned Beans|
|Green tea||Green beans|
|Juice (almost any)||White beans|
Diet for 3 blood groups positive
Let's look at the nutritional features for people with a similar blood type. It is worth noting that such a diet does not give a quick result, in order to get a positive effect, it is worth making it a stable habit. Any failure will lead to a negative reaction of the body. Be sure to monitor the content of all necessary substances in food.
A feature of this group of people is their good adaptability, they respond well to changes in diet, as well as to a variety of nutrition. Therefore, a blood type 3 diet is a separate diet. This allows you to accelerate the metabolic rate, which, along with the use of certain foods, gives an excellent result.
Since people with such a peculiarity can eat differently, making a diet for them will not be a problem. Below we show some options for combining dishes that are perfect for them.
- Cheesecakes with condensed milk. Plain tea
- Sauté usual vegetable, classic omelet, rice cake, any juice,
- Toasts with natural turkey, ordinary herbs and vegetables. Coffee,
- Rice porridge with apple, cocoa.
Between the main techniques you can use snacks,
- Milk and fruit jelly,
- Suitable dried fruits
- Pancakes with jam or cottage cheese
- Any fruit salad
Options for a sample lunch menu:
- Turkey soup, grilled fish with rice garnish, beet / carrot and garlic salad,
- Vegetable soup, veal in a classic creamy or other similar sauce, casserole with cabbage and zucchini,
- Peasant's ear, grilled mackerel, cheese salad,
- Borsch with beef and beans, cucumber salad, pasta with vegetables, basil,
- Soup with beef meatballs, stewed liver with rice, radish salad with arugula.
Be sure to add an afternoon snack to your meal plan. This will avoid the feeling of hunger in the interval between meals.
The following meals may be included in the afternoon snack:
- Charlotte with apples, tea,
- Wheat toast with jam, plain or soy milk,
- Charlotte with apples, tea,
- Curd dessert, juice.
Dinner is also an important meal. You can include these products in it:
- Braised rabbit, potato casserole with any mushrooms,
- Grilled trout, brown rice side dish, cucumber salad,
- Pilaf with lamb, coleslaw, cheese with celery,
- Oatmeal with suitable fruits or jam, cocoa,
- Potato casserole with vegetables, slightly salted herring.
This is an approximate list of dishes from which you can make a full menu. Please note that you should not eat the same thing every day, food should be varied, then there will be no problems.
Products for 3 blood groups negative
You can often hear questions about how the list of products differs for people with a third negative blood group. In fact, there are no particular differences here. You can all the same products. The same products are prohibited. But, here it is worth paying attention to nutrition. Negative Rh makes the body more susceptible to food. It is necessary to completely eliminate prohibited foods from food, and also very carefully refers to those allowed for limited consumption.
Diet for 3 blood types negative
It is necessary to take into account the exacting organism of such people. Diet for blood type 3 negative should be as diverse as possible. In principle, you can use the menu described for positive Rhesus, but be sure to remove products that can be used to a limited extent. Thus, you are guaranteed to avoid many problems with the body.
Many people attribute the inability to control weight loss to the disadvantages of such a diet. It decreases smoothly in the long run. Therefore, one can often hear about the low effectiveness of this particular approach. But, in fact, the effectiveness of the methodology has been proved by a large number of studies, in which there is no doubt. If you are faced with the task of achieving the most balanced diet, it makes sense to adopt this diet.
Useful: white halibut, flounder, salmon, sea bass, sturgeon (and its caviar), mackerel, haddock, sardine, pike, cod.
Allowed: squid, carp, rainbow trout, herring, catfish.
Avoid: stone perch, anchovy, crab, shrimp, smoked salmon, lobster, clams, octopus, eel, crayfish, striped perch.
Useful: rice and oatmeal.
Acceptable: brown and polished rice, premium wheat flour.
Avoid: whole grain flour (wheat), rye, barley flour.
Useful: eggplant, cabbage, broccoli, almost all kinds of peppers (green, yellow, red hot, leguminous), carrots, beetroot leaves, parsley, parsnip, beets, yams.
Acceptable: rutabaga, potatoes, greenhouse mushrooms, green onions, leafy vegetables, cucumbers, asparagus, onions, horseradish, dill, pumpkin, spinach, garlic.
Avoid: corn, tomatoes, olives, radish.
Berries and fruits.
Useful: pineapple, banana, grape, plum, papaya.
Acceptable: watermelon, apricot, orange, grapefruit, pear, lingonberry, cherry, blueberry, melon, blackberry, raisins, strawberries, strawberries, kiwi, figs, currants, mangoes, lemon, raspberries, blueberries, dates and tangerines, peaches, prunes, apple, elderberry.
To avoid. Coconut, pomegranate, persimmon, rhubarb.
Liquids and juices.
Useful: pineapple, grape, cabbage, cranberry.
Acceptable: water with lemon juice, plum, apricot, cherry, apple, orange, grapefruit, carrot, cucumber, apple cider.
Avoid: tomany juice.
Useful: green tea.
Allowed: red and white wine, beer, coffee, black tea.
Avoid: drinks with ethanol, seltzer, soda drinks.
Infusions (herbal teas).
Useful: ginseng, ginger, raspberry leaves, parsley, peppermint, sage, rose hip.
Acceptable: buds of white birch, elderberry, alzin, hawthorn, valerian, smooth elm, St. John's wort, green oak bark, strawberry leaves, burdock, mint, dandelion, chamomile, yarrow, sorrel, echinacea.
Avoid: aloe, cassia, meadow clover, mullein, linden, coltsfoot, rhubarb, hops.
Useful: ginger, cayenne pepper, curry, horseradish, parsley.
Allowed: agar, anise, basil, vanilla, cloves, vinegar, cardamom, bay leaf, coriander, honey, paprika, nutmeg, mint, rosemary, soy sauce, brown sugar, salt, garlic, dill, cumin, sage, chocolate, saffron, tarragon.
Avoid: edible gelatin, barley malt, cinnamon, corn starch. Peppers - allspice, white, ground black.
Allowed: mustard, pickles, pickles, jam. Mayonnaise, jelly.
Products that lead to weight gain, blood type 3:
- Corn - slows down the metabolism, weakens insulin,
- Lentils - interferes with the absorption of nutrients,
- Peanuts - slows down the liver,
- Sesame - the metabolism slows down,
- Buckwheat - slows down digestion,
- Wheat - slows down the metabolism.
It is important to understand that a certain diet in a group is not a tribute to fashion and not a short-term hobby. This is a lifestyle.
Each blood group has its own food. It is important to know what to eat to maintain a healthy body. Active people with a third blood group need products that support the pace and rhythm of their lives.
Weight loss diet 2,834 views
A woman with a third blood group, as a rule, has a strong immunity and a good digestive system. The principle of mixed nutrition is suitable for her, since many products are very useful for her, and they are well absorbed by the body.
The basic rules of diet
A woman with the 3rd blood group of a positive Rhesus factor factor will be able to lose weight and gain the cherished harmony while observing the following recommendations:
- The diet must necessarily consist of meat dishes (rabbit meat, lamb). Also on the menu can often be fish and chicken eggs.
- Exclude from the diet should be chicken in any form, lentils and corn, as well as all seafood. These products will negatively affect metabolic processes, causing fermentation and decay in the intestines.
- As for cereals, of all existing emphasis should be placed on rice and oatmeal.
- Sour milk products with a reduced fat content should appear on the table daily. Do not forget about beans, soy and beans.
- Of drinks, soda should be banned, as well as tomato juice, pomegranate and linden tea. But you can drink raspberry tea, a decoction of licorice and ginseng. It is possible in small quantities natural coffee.
- To speed up the process of losing weight, buckwheat, wheat, corn and peanuts will need to be completely eliminated. These foods reduce insulin production and cause fluid retention. And all this leads to a significant slowdown in metabolism and deterioration of the intestines with the stomach.
- But pomegranates and tomatoes contribute to the exacerbation and development of gastritis, so they should also be excluded from their menu.
Prohibited and Allowed Products
In order to eat and at the same time lose weight, your diet should be composed of foods that will speed up metabolism and improve digestion. In this case, the calories coming from such food are not then deposited in the form of folds on the waist and abdomen.
- What can
- What not
|List of recommended products for women of the third positive blood group|
|type of product||Name||The nuances of consumption|
|Meat||Rabbit, lamb||It is recommended to cook the most lean pieces, removing previously noticeable impregnations of fat|
|Eggs||Chicken and quail||You can eat boiled and cook steam omelettes from them|
|Seafood||Flounder, zander and cod, trout, mackerel and hake.||In fact, almost all types of sea and river fish are allowed, which is best baked in the oven, stewed with vegetables or boiled soups from it.|
|Milk products||Yogurt, kefir 2% fat and goat milk, sour cream and homemade cottage cheese, cheese and cow's milk||Low-fat cow milk|
|Seeds and nuts||Shredded poppy seeds, coconut||Such seeds can be added to salads and pastries.|
|Legumes||Beans and soybeans in any form|
|Cereals, grains and cereals||Rice, oatmeal. You can bread from second flour, rice flakes, oatmeal cookies||It is better to cook cereal cereals without adding butter, a little olive can be used instead|
|Vegetables||All varieties of cabbage, rutabaga, peppers, carrots and celery||Vegetables should be eaten as raw as possible.|
|Berries and fruits||Banana, pineapple and apple, cherry plum, grapes, plum|
|Juices and drinks||All fruit juices, as well as cabbage and cranberry juice||It is better to squeeze juices yourself|
TO prohibited products for beautiful persons with a third positive blood group, include:
- pomegranate, persimmon and avocado,
- duck and pork, as well as all semi-finished products and meat products from them,
- all seafood
- ice cream,
- corn and buckwheat,
- Jerusalem artichoke
- tomatoes, ketchup, tomato paste and juice,
- all carbonated drinks.
- All of these foods must be excluded from your diet. Even their minimum number can lead to weight gain.
In addition to products that adversely affect the metabolism of women with 3 blood groups, there is also neutral product list. They can be included in the menu, but they will not contribute to weight loss. It is better to start using them after the result is achieved, in order to maintain normal weight and at the same time not to limit oneself in nutrition. It:
- beef, liver, lard,
- processed cheese, cream, skim milk and whey,
- almonds, walnuts,
- beans, peas,
- semolina, pasta, freshly baked bread,
View the recommended 7-day menu specifically for people with a third positive blood type. Follow a diet and write about your results in the comments.
|Monday||Breakfast: one hard boiled egg, turkey cutlet, glass of milk and coleslaw with celery.|
Snack: banana souffle.
Dinner: beef broth, green tea and rice waffles, baked apple.
High tea: a glass of skim milk and a lean bun without fillings and glaze.
Dinner: carrot salad, baked zander and a jar of yogurt.
|Tuesday||Breakfast: peppermint tea, boiled rice porridge with grated apple.|
Snack: one banana.
Dinner: mushroom cream soup, as well as a salad of cheese, sardines and eggs, seasoned with sour cream.
High tea: carrot and bell pepper salad.
Dinner: a slice of boiled beef with baked eggplant.
|Wednesday||Breakfast: tea and oatmeal.|
Snack: a few plums and homemade cottage cheese.
Dinner: broccoli and cauliflower soup, rabbit stew.
High tea: a little grapes.
Dinner: rice with vegetables, apricots.
|Thursday||Breakfast: warm fruit juice from berries, low-fat yogurt and one apple.|
Snack: two cheesecakes and tea.
Dinner: mushroom soup with rice, warm salad of beef, Beijing cabbage, rutabaga and celery.
High tea: plums or cherry plum.
Dinner: fish cooked in the oven with green beans.
|Friday||Breakfast: jar of yogurt and rice waffles.|
Snack: one small apple.
Dinner: baked pike and kale salad.
High tea: banana puree and fruit drink.
Dinner: rabbit meat patties, bell pepper.
|Saturday||Breakfast: tea, crumbly curd with plums.|
Snack: apple pancakes.
Dinner: Braised lamb with carrots and cauliflower.
High tea: yogurt whipped with bananas.
Dinner: a slice of boiled beef and green peas.
|Sunday||Breakfast: curd pie, cranberry juice and one apple.|
Snack: Beijing cabbage salad.
Dinner: stew of vegetables and zander, a plate of mushroom soup.
High tea: a few slices of pineapple.
Dinner: rice porridge with plums, tea from herbs.
If you adhere to such a diet for one or two weeks, then during this time a woman who has the 3rd group of blood of positive Rhesus can get rid of excess weight and improve overall health.
Now overweight is a scourge for most residents of developed countries. Therefore, it is so important to monitor the quality of food. That is why diets for blood groups are becoming more popular. This approach allows the body to give optimal nutrition. This also reduces the risk of overweight, as well as lose weight with an existing problem.
The difference in nutrition is related to the genetic characteristics of the body. It is assumed that the groups arose in people who lived in different conditions. The third group appeared among the nomads. Therefore, nutrition for owners of this type should be appropriate. But, at the same time, they respond perfectly to a change in nutrition, and can eat a wide variety of foods.
Diet for 3 blood types for weight loss
It should be built around meat, eggs, sea fish, lamb and rabbit meat. It is better to refrain from chicken meat, oil and sunflower seeds, corn, seafood and lentils, and if possible completely exclude them from the daily diet. Rice or oat groats are perfect for meat as a side dish. It is recommended to eat soy, legumes and beans daily. At the same time, one should not forget about various dairy products, it also plays an important role. It is recommended to drink teas with raspberries, coffee in moderation, decoctions of ginseng and licorice.In no case should you be pampered with carbonated drinks, pomegranate juice or tomatoes.
It is recommended to reduce the consumption of foods rich in sugar and fat as much as possible.
It is undesirable to eat wheat groats and buckwheat kernel. The same goes for various overly spicy, smoked or salty foods. It is generally better to refuse fried, since such products worsen the condition of the liver and incline the body to obesity.
Do not abuse persimmons and peanuts.
From time to time, the body needs to be “charged” with useful trace elements and vitamins, as well as an active lifestyle. If you can’t run in the mornings or evenings, then such a workout can be replaced with a walk (it is advisable to do it immediately after dinner). But at the same time, overloading the body is also not recommended, so all loads should be carefully balanced.
Diet for 3 blood groups is negative: an approximate menu
- Breakfast. Ideally, it should include at least two soft-boiled eggs (several times a week it is allowed to cook them in a pan). To improve the taste, you can add various herbs to the eggs. As an alternative, breakfast includes oatmeal (it is allowed to add a little cream in limited quantities), a small amount of sugar and a cup of green tea.
- Lunch. A light salad seasoned with olive oil or low-fat yogurt is perfect for a second breakfast. Hunger can be satisfied by eating an average apple or ten to fifteen walnuts.
- Dinner. Any dish of beef or liver with rice (it is better to purchase unpolished and unboiled rice). As spices, it is better to use herbs.
- An afternoon snack. Bean and vegetable salad is suitable. Drink fat-free kefir.
- Dinner. For dinner, you can cook flounder in the oven or on the grill. You can also stew a fresh rabbit or a young lamb. Be sure to cook a salad of boiled eggs. White bread is best not to eat for dinner.
- Before bedtime. If hunger hurts just before bedtime, you can eat about a hundred grams of fresh fat-free cottage cheese. You can add a few dried fruits to it if you wish.
Diet for 3 blood groups is positive: an approximate menu
- Breakfast. For breakfast, it is recommended to eat two boiled eggs with a small amount of rice. As an alternative, sandwiches with butter and cheese are suitable (more than twice a week they are undesirable because they contain an organ amount of cholesterol). You can drink everything with juice from freshly squeezed pineapple or hot green tea without sugar.
- Lunch. Ideally, the second breakfast should consist of a salad. It may include white cabbage, carrots, beets, sweet pepper and lettuce. You can fill it with either olive oil or low-fat yogurt.
- Dinner. For lunch, you can cook a light soup of rice or buckwheat with fresh vegetables. In the oven, you can bake mackerel (preferably alternated with sturgeon) or sea bass with herbs.
- An afternoon snack. Light fat-free cottage cheese with sour cream, drink all with one percent kefir. You can’t eat too much before dinner, so the portion should be balanced.
- Dinner. It can be either meat or fish. Sheep or turkey meat with a small portion of garnish is perfect for him. You can use rice or potatoes (in limited quantities). If desired, you can cook a salad. Fish dishes can consist of river pike, mackerel, hake, zander, cod or trout.
As you can see, the menu is built around meat and fish dishes, as well as around fermented milk products and eggs. It can be adjusted in accordance with the individual characteristics of the body. In this case, strict sequential intake of certain products is not required. Only the type of products used is important.