There is one proven folk treatment for bruises. It is very simple and, most importantly, after use, you will not have edema or accumulation of fluid, if, for example, you hurt your knee.
To prepare the medicine, you will need vegetable oil, boiled water, vinegar. Take one tablespoon all and mix.
Dampen a cotton cloth in this solution and put on a sore spot. Put cellophane on top and tie it with a scarf. After several such procedures, the bruise will pass.
Warming bruises and ointment from bruises
One old grandmother told a folk remedy that treats bruises. When there were still stoves in all the houses, then severe bruises were treated like this: they heated the stove with birch firewood, after that there remained a golden color of heat. He was scooped up for a nut, laid a sick person nearby on a trestle bed. And so the wound was heated with heat for an hour. But you need to make sure that there is no burn.
Ointments were also applied to the sore spot. To prepare the ointment, take spruce resin, birch tar, unsalted pork fat - all in the same amount. Put the ingredients in a clay pot, close well with a lid and coat it with a thick layer of dough. Then put the pot in the oven after it has just baked bread. Leave the ointment to stand like this for a day. The oven will cool with the ointment. Then put the ointment on the fabric and attach to the sore spot. Each time you make dressings, it is necessary to warm the ointment and the dressing itself with the dry heat of the oven.
This recipe helps against severe bruises when a bone is damaged and suppuration occurs.
Ointment for bruises, inflammations and wounds
A folk remedy for all misfortunes: wounds, bruises, cuts. Take fresh burdock roots - seventy-five grams - wash and dry them.
Pour them with olive or sunflower oil in a volume of two hundred milliliters. Then let the composition brew for a day and simmer for fifteen minutes over low heat, but so that the medicine does not boil. Then strain and refrigerate in a dark glass jar. Apply ointment to sore spots immediately after a bruise, injury.
Another recipe for ointment. Take black laundry soap and grind it, then add ammonia and camphor powder - thirty grams each. Pour into this mixture a glass of lamp oil, which you need to take in the church, and one glass of white turpentine. Mix everything and with this ointment lubricate the bruised places.
Herbal Bruise Treatment
Here are some old folk remedies for treating bruises. Our grandmothers have long known that with a bruise you need to put a badyagu or a copper nickel in this place, then there will be no bruise. Wormwood also helps. Grind this grass and the juice that it gave, grease the sore spot.
Fresh leaves of wormwood, which need to be chopped, are a good tool for stretching tendons, dislocations.
You can also chop oak bark to a powder state and add crushed dry daisy flowers - all in the same amount. One tablespoon of such a mixture should be poured with a glass of boiling water and let it brew for half an hour. In such an infusion, moisten the gauze and apply in two layers to the sore spot.
A simple method for treating bruises
With a bruise, you need to take any plant of dark green color and rub it in your hands to make juice. This juice should lubricate a wound, bruise, burn or cut.
The green pigment called chlorophyll, which is found in green plants, cures any wounds and bruises. The blood will stop, and for a couple of seconds there will be severe pain, and then everything will pass.
And bruised pain relieves vinegar well. Dilute in one liter of water two tablespoons of vinegar or two teaspoons of essence. Soak a cloth in this solution and lay it on a bruise. Do these procedures several times a day - and everything will pass in a couple of days.
Tinctures and compresses from bruises
Often after a bruise or wound, a malignant tumor forms in this place after several years. This can be avoided by using alternative treatment for bruises. For example, such a tincture helps well. Take two heads of garlic and rub it on a grater, then pour six percent apple cider vinegar in a dark glass dish with a volume of 0.4-0.5 liters. The dishes should be closed and put in a cool place for a week. After the tincture is ready, you can rub it into sore spots for ten minutes, twice a day. This tincture can be used for six to eight months after its preparation.
If you hurt your eye, then apply a warm compress from this tincture to your eyelid for thirty minutes about six to eight days. The fabric for the compress should be natural.
You can also, if you get hurt or hurt, to quickly relieve pain and prevent the appearance of a tumor or bruise, apply a badyagi. You can use dry or fresh grass for these purposes.
If you bruised a nail
With a bruise of the nail, you must immediately attach gauze to it, previously folded in half. Then dip your finger in ice water and hold it like this for about five minutes. Repeat the procedure every fifteen minutes for an hour.
Treat iodine with a sore nail to prevent infection, and treat your finger whole. The nail may turn black from bruising; to prevent this, apply an iodine net to the bruise. Then apply a pressure bandage to the bruised nail.
Is it hard to sleep? Learn about the 3 recommendations of expert somnologists for insomnia
22 reasons to love bananas. What happens if you eat them every day?
Symptoms, types and degrees of bruises
Bruising occurs when soft tissue and blood vessels are damaged, resulting in swelling. Blood flows from damaged vessels and accumulates in the surrounding tissues. An edema with a bruise forms. Other bruising symptoms:
- color change depending on the limitation period for the injury (purple, blue-yellow),
- difficulty in moving
Traumatologists distinguish 4 degrees of injury:
- The first degree is characterized by minor damage (scratch, abrasion), usually passes after 4 days painlessly and without a trace.
- The second degree is accompanied by rupture of the muscles, leading to the appearance of a hematoma.
- The third degree includes damage to tendons, bones and muscles.
- At the fourth stage, the normal functioning of the organ is completely disrupted. The patient's condition may be critical.
Distinguishing a bruise from a fracture is very simple. With a bruise, the pain is dull, large joints swell, and soft tissues swell. If a finger is injured, a normal bruise occurs. With a fracture, on the contrary, severe acute pain appears, which has a cutting character, the damaged part of the body is limited in movement and bleeds.
Features of first aid
The purpose of first aid is to quickly relieve pain, using the means at hand to prevent swelling and stopping blood during fractures.
Providing first aid to the victim or to himself, first of all, you do not need to panic.
So, immediately after the impact, you need to apply something cold to the damaged area to minimize the appearance of edema.
Next, follow the first aid instructions:
- apply ice for the first 24 hours after the bruise
- in the first two days you can’t take hot baths, apply heating pads or warm compresses, otherwise the swelling will increase,
- if the pain does not go away, take the pain medication that you will find in your home medicine cabinet.
After the swelling has slightly decreased, you can use anti-inflammatory ointments and creams. Ibuprofen and Diclofenac help a lot, but they should not be applied if there is damage like scratches or abrasions.
For severe bruises on the knee or elbow, put on a special bandage. Also regularly do a light massage of the damaged area, thanks to this, no fluid will accumulate at the site of the bruise.
If pain and swelling do not subside after 48 hours, seek qualified medical attention. The doctor will evaluate the injury and prescribe the appropriate treatment.
Treatment of bruises should be started immediately, without waiting until the affected area begins to swell, it hurts greatly. Folk remedies will perfectly cope with minor manifestations. Of course, if acute pain occurs as a result of a bruise, an X-ray must be taken to make sure there is no crack or fracture. To popular methods of treatment include ointments, compresses, tinctures, prepared at home.
Folk remedies for bruised legs
Reliable recipes of traditional medicine can relieve pain from a bruised leg.
The best treatment options:
- Take 1 tbsp. l 9% vinegar, vegetable oil and water. Mix the ingredients, then moisten the cotton cloth in the prepared solution. Putting on a sore spot, cover with a film and a warm towel.
- Grind onion in an amount of 5 pieces. Add to it 1 tbsp. l rock salt. Wrap the resulting mass in a cloth, apply to the site of injury 3 times a day. The course of treatment is 5 days.
- Iodine is excellent in fighting inflammation. Apply iodine net to the damaged area. Use a cotton swab and do not try to rub it like an ointment, otherwise burns can not be avoided.
- Take equal amounts of crushed raw coltsfoot, oregano. To prepare the solution, you need 40 grams of raw materials and 500 ml of vodka. Pour the grass with the prepared liquid, insist 3 days, then strain. Application: moisten the fabric in the resulting tincture and apply to the damaged area overnight. The course of treatment lasts 14 days.
For the treatment of leg injuries after eliminating acute pain and swelling, you can use sea salt, aloe and alcohol tincture based on leaves of barberry and birch buds.
How to treat knee injury with folk remedies
The ointment based on spruce resin, minced through a meat grinder of lard and birch tar, deserves popular recognition. All components are put in equal amounts in clay dishes and covered tightly with a lid. The product is put in a warm place for a day. Then the ointment is applied to the site of the bruise and hold for 12 hours.
It is better to use the product at night, as the victim should rest and not move. Before the next use of the ointment, do not forget to warm it.
Homemade compresses are equally useful for knee injuries. Ingredients:
In the evening, mix in a glass bowl for 1 tbsp. l each plant, pour vodka or medical alcohol (1 l). After 24-hour infusion, moisten the cotton cloth in the solution, apply to the bruised area all night. To relieve pain and swelling, 10 procedures are enough.
Effective compresses to relieve swelling
The most common type of compress is cold or ice. They cope well with swelling with injuries and bruises.
Proven compress options:
- Rinse the cabbage leaves with cold water and attach them to the sore spot. Fix the compress with an ordinary bandage, remove after 2 hours. Instead of cabbage, you can use burdock leaves.
- Cut 200 grams of freshly picked birch leaves. Pour them with boiling water, 1 liter is enough. Add 1 tbsp. l salt, insist half an hour. Wet the cotton cloth and apply to the injury site up to 6 times a day.
- Chop 1-2 medium-sized potatoes. Apply the resulting slurry to the affected area, wrap with cling film and a warm towel.
Take 1 tbsp. l each remedy and rub the swollen area. Wrap the bruised area with any towel that is not a pity, as camphor oil leaves stains. Compress put daily for 7 days.
Homemade ointment based on chamomile and aloe vera
Treatment of bruises involves the prolonged use of various folk remedies, including ointments. In order not to harm the victim, the ointment is applied in circular motions until completely absorbed.
In a small enameled pan, put 3 tbsp. l butter or coconut oil, heat it a little and put in a water bath. Add to the oil 1 tbsp. l dry chamomile flowers (can be bought at any pharmacy), boil a little and remove from heat.
After an hour, strain the oil mixture through a double layer of gauze. Then add 2 drops of lavender essential oil and aloe vera gel (also available ready-made). Keep the ointment in a dark place for no more than 1 month. Use several times a day to relieve pain, swelling, or wound healing.
Chamomile can be replaced with another plant, such as sage, calendula, nettle, string or mint. You can use all herbs together in equal amounts.
Perhaps an article on the healing properties and dangers of birch tar may come in handy.
Here you will learn about ways to cleanse the body of toxins and toxins.
Bruises do not always go unnoticed, the consequences can be very scary. With a strong or oblique shock, tissue crush occurs, a hematoma appears. Over time, such damage leads to suppuration if the necessary treatment was not available. Further suppuration leads to necrosis and sepsis.
At the locations of large blood vessels, tearing of their walls, the occurrence of blood clots are possible. If large joints were injured (for example, ulnar, knee, hip, beam and shoulder), the function of the motor system is impaired, up to paralysis or paresis of the limb.
With such complications, medical assistance is needed, as well as restorative gymnastic exercises to develop motor functions.
During a closed tissue damage with mechanical action on soft tissues, pain appears, the leg swells, and a hematoma appears at the site of local exposure.
To exclude closed fractures, damage to the internal organs of the victim must be delivered to the trauma center to exclude associated injuries.
If the fears have not been confirmed, the bruise can be treated independently at home. To recover, you will need to carry out a complex of medical procedures. The accuracy of following the recommendations largely determines the quick receipt of a stable positive result.
First Aid Algorithm
Having carefully examined the place of the injury, we can draw a preliminary conclusion about the degree of damage. If the integrity of the skin is not broken, the patient is conscious, there is acute pain of moderate intensity, the bones are not deformed, then there is an uncomplicated bruise.
In this case, first aid is performed:
- Apply cold to the injury site (ice cubes from the refrigerator, frozen foods from the freezer, hypothermic package Snezhok for first aid). The duration of exposure should not exceed a quarter of an hour. Before applying, the cold should be wrapped in a towel so as not to overcool the skin.
- After exposure to cold, a tight dressing is applied to the damaged area with an elastic bandage, which is left for two hours.
- With severe pain, the patient is given painkillers. The most effective are Ketoprofen, Ketorolac, Nimesil.
If there is no suspicion of internal injuries, treatment of the bruise at home continues. When striking a large force in the abdomen, head, lumbar region, chest, the following symptoms may appear:
- pale skin
- intense thirst
- the skin is cold and clammy
- severe weakness
- a sharp decrease in blood pressure.
This condition requires immediate treatment at a medical institution.Crash syndrome, which appears after prolonged compression of the limb with a heavy object, requires special attention. Violation of blood flow causes traumatic toxicosis with the subsequent development of acute renal failure.
Drug treatment of bruises at home
The first two days it is necessary to ensure the state of rest of the bruised part. If the limb has suffered, it must be fixed so that the swelling does not spread to adjacent soft tissues. You can use a tight bandage with an elastic bandage or orthopedic bandage specially designed for this type of injury.
A tight dressing anesthetizes due to compression on soft tissues, creating the effect of micromassage. Cold is applied every two hours for 15 minutes on top of a bandage or bandage. It is impossible to warm the injury in the first two days. To reduce pain manifestations, you can take Baralgin, Ketanov, Ibuprofen, Diclofenac. For local anesthesia, you can use Nise gel, which does not have a warming effect.
In the following days, it is effective to warm the bruise so that the hematoma resolves, and the outflow of accumulated fluid from damaged tissues improves. The hematoma must be lubricated with ointments: Badyaga, Troxevasin, Hirudalgon, Lyoton. Means based on heparin and leech extract will facilitate the rapid absorption of subcutaneous accumulation of blood.
Anesthetic effect with a warming effect will provide Voltaren, Dolobene, Quick gel, Indovazin, consult before use. External products containing non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs are powerful analgesics, resist inflammation and relieve swelling.
Taking metabolic products with enzymes in the composition will speed recovery. Wobenzym, Unienzyme, Merkenzyme accelerate metabolic processes, affecting biochemical reactions at the site of damage.
Compresses and grindings
- Onions are a good remedy for inflammation, pain and swelling. One method involves the use of baked vegetable. Onion baked whole in the oven until golden brown. The cooled onion is cut into two parts and applied warm to the bruise. Raw onion juice can be used for rubbing with superficial massage movements. In this embodiment, the raw onion is mixed with a small amount of vegetable oil and rubbed into the damaged area.
- A large sheet of white cabbage is washed and beaten with a rolling pin until juice appears. The prepared sheet is applied to the site of injury and fixed with cling film. For anti-inflammatory effect, cabbage can be greased with honey. The compress can be held for up to 12 hours.
- A compress with vinegar and vegetable oil will help cure an injury in a few days. Prepare boiled water, apple cider vinegar and any vegetable oil. Mix all the components of 30 milliliters in one bowl. Dip the cheesecloth, folded in several layers, into the solution and lay on the hematoma. Top can be covered with cellophane and insulated with a blanket.
- Grind oak bark to a powdery state, take one hundred grams of powder and add eighty grams of dried perennial daisy flowers. Thirty grams of the mixture pour a glass of boiled water and let stand for 10 minutes. In the resulting broth, moisten the chintz and cover the bruise.
- Raw potatoes are grated and gruel is applied to the damaged area. It can be used as a compress, wrapping film on top.
- Flax seeds are crushed and mixed with olive oil until the consistency of sour cream. Apply a healing mixture and cover with a film. The compress can be kept for no more than sixty minutes, after which the mixture is carefully washed off.
- Aloe leaves are cut lengthwise, greased with honey and applied to the bruise.
- St. John's wort and plantain in equal proportions pour hot water, insist 6 hours. The resulting solution is used for medical dressings, applying a gauze section, previously immersed in a container with a medical solution, to the bruised area.
- To make homemade ointment you will need: pine resin, tar, lard. All components must be mixed in equal quantities, cork tightly and leave in a warm place for a day. The ointment is rubbed warm in the affected area, be sure to warm up before the next use.
- Grind medium burdock root. Add olive oil and leave to brew for 12 hours. Then heat the oil infusion over low heat and hold for fifteen minutes. Strain and store in a dark bowl in the refrigerator. Bruise can be lubricated immediately after an injury.
- Grate a bar of laundry soap, add camphor alcohol and a glass of turpentine. After mixing, the ointment can be used.
- Tear the leaves of the plantain, wash thoroughly and twist in a meat grinder. Mix with butter or sunflower oil and grease several times a day.
- Dry leaves of wormwood are crushed into powder. To fifteen grams of raw materials add half a glass of pork fat and place in a refractory bowl. Put the mixture in a heated oven for one hour. After preparation, store the ointment from wormwood in a cold place, use for bruises.
- Young hop cones are placed in a vessel with a glass of nutria fat. Heated in a water bath for ten minutes, make sure that the composition does not boil. Filter and lubricate the bruise after cooling.
Everyone would like to protect themselves from injury, but this does not always work out. Sometimes circumstances become higher than all measures. Care must be taken in a situation where there is a likelihood of a fall or risk of injury.
Following simple rules, mechanical injuries can be prevented:
- if there is physical activity, it is necessary to wear specialized bandages that protect the legs and arms,
- when in hazardous places, use protective clothing,
- walk in comfortable shoes with a hard back,
- drink a vitamin-mineral complex twice a year to strengthen bones and immunity,
- after the injury, slowly increase the load,
- it is useful to conduct preventive massage courses after rehabilitation therapy.
If an accident happened and an injury occurred, in the form of a bruise, it is imperative to consult a traumatologist for advice in order to respond to possible complications in time.
Folk remedies for bruises and bruises
Hematoma (popularly just a bruise) - This is a formation with an accumulation of blood in one place, after various injuries of tissues, followed by rupture (or damage to blood vessels). In this very place, a cavity of various sizes is formed, which will contain blood, in a folded form.
Means number 1. This is already a proven method of healing by many. It effectively removes any swelling and eliminates the accumulation of unnecessary fluid. We need vegetable oil, ordinary vinegar and water that has been boiled. All these ingredients are taken in just 1 tablespoon and should be mixed thoroughly with each other. Take any suitable cotton fabric and soak with this solution. Immediately place the fabric over the entire bruise, cover with cellophane on top and tie with any suitable fabric. Only 3 of these described procedures will be enough for many to completely get rid of any bruise and hematoma.
Onions and salt. Using this recipe, you will eliminate any bruising that has occurred. Choose 6 garden bulbs and pass them through a kitchen grater, always a minimum caliber. Exactly 1 tablespoon of salt (preferably stone) is added to the resulting mixture. This composition is placed in a rag and placed on a bruise (hematoma). An effective compress changes three times in 1 day, over a period of 7 calendar days. This is also a worthy and proven method by many people.
Means number 2. Also guaranteed folk remedy for bruised legs or other parts of the body. We need spruce resin, pig fat (not salted) and birch tar. All of the listed ingredients are taken in equal (identical) volumes. Everything needs to be placed in a pot made of real clay, tightly closed and completely covered with dough. Previously, our descendants placed this pot in an ordinary Russian oven.
In modern times, use the kitchen, already preheated (but turned off) to the limit oven. Do not remove our pot from the oven for about 18 hours. The resulting unique ointment is fitted to the site of the bruise. Before the next application of the ointment, first warm it with the cloth. Even the most severe bruises, as well as hematomas, are treated.
Treatment of foot bruises with folk remedies in adults.
If a severe bruise occurs, then complete rest of the leg is required. The first correct action is to apply ice to the bruise or, if possible, any cold substance, followed by a tight bandage.
In case of injury to any limb (arm, leg), it will effectively be bandaged with an elastic bandage, and only then place ice. Loosen the bandage in a timely manner so that a violation of proper blood circulation does not occur. Try to use cold lotions for about the next 30 hours. Heating of hematomas and bruises is allowed.
Means number 3. Another most proven recipe. Hop cones (1 tablespoon), healing St. John's wort (3 tablespoons), natural wormwood (2 tablespoons), rosemary (1 tablespoon) are mixed together. Separate exactly 3 tablespoons of the described medicinal mixture and brew them in a regular thermos bottle with a volume of 0.5 liters. After exactly 3 hours, soak the cotton fabric in a hot composition and immediately place it on the site of damage. After cooling our compress, you can remove the fabric.
Means number 4. The prepared ointment will also not be inferior in effectiveness to the treatment of any bruises and bruises. Peel a small garden bulb, put it in a suitable enameled mug, pour 150 ml of oil, be surely refined and bring to a boiling point.
Next, we minimize the fire and cook our onion, until completely blackened. Without letting the onion cool completely, squeeze it into the oil. Remove from the laundry soap the topmost layer and pass the soap through the grater to get 1 tbsp. l Soap and 100 g of wax are added to the rest of the mixture and completely mixed. Store only in the refrigerator itself.
To speed up the process, apply massage. Massage the skin very carefully around the bruise itself. The main thing is fix your damaged joints with your hand. It is recommended to gently rub your skin using not strong circular or spiral movements, or just lightly stroke the place. The procedure is performed up to about 5 minutes, always in the direction of its venous outflow.
Approximately on the 4th day, if the swelling disappears, the redness disappears, then a massage is done on the bruise itself. Massage can be done already in different directions and it is advisable to alternate it with ordinary stroking.
Folk remedies for bruises and sprains
Sprain - this is a break (or tear) of the fibers of the tissues themselves, as a result of any stretching of them. Any torn tissues or fibers always begin to grow together independently, but it is better to speed up this process and use folk remedies for sprains.
Proven Method No. 1. If you have a sprain, then take raw garden potatoes, gruel from home onions together with sugar, cabbage (salted or fresh) and mix with medicinal clay, which is soaked in completely yogurt. This mixture is stirred in tension for 7 hours.
The proven method number 2. Dilute in a liter of water 500 ml of ordinary clay and 1 tbsp. l vinegar, no difference apple or table vinegar. Add to all the pulp from garden garlic (2 teeth). The main thing is to mix all the quality. Rinse the place of stretching with a wet rag and immediately very tightly place the mixture (on a napkin) and tie with a simple bandage.
Try to rewind the bandages, to prevent even a small mixture of napkins, and cover the bandage with gauze. After about 2 hours, the clay will dry, remove it and rinse the place with warm water. Next, install a new lotion, with a change of clay. 3 such procedures are recommended per day.
Proven Method 3. Peel and cut 2 heads of garden garlic, pour them with apple cider vinegar (500 ml) and real vodka (exactly 100 ml). Leave the composition to infuse for 14 calendar days, in a rather dark, suitable place. Shake the treatment solution every day. Strain, add 16 drops of eucalyptus oil and use this wonderful compress.
Proven Method No. 4. This next recipe will be able to calm the arising pain after stretching. Boil the branches, roots and leaves of the medicinal barberry in 1 cup of milk. After the necessary straining, drink 1 tablespoon 4 r per day.
Treatment of knee injury with folk remedies.
one). Complete rest of the knee. Try to avoid any even minimal movements not only with the knee, but also with the foot itself.
2). Apply ice. This will reduce future hematoma, and the procedure should last no more than 10 minutes.
3). Apply a bandage. If a tumor occurs, a bandage from an elastic bandage will be required (in the absence of tissue).
Oil and vinegar. To cure a knee injury, take sunflower oil, hot water and vinegar (all 1 tbsp each) and mix well enough with each other. Moisten a suitable tissue and apply to the knee injury, fix with a suitable bandage and do not remove until 4 hours, heal for 3 calendar days, 2 r per day.
Sagebrush. Further away from the city and especially the roads, pick the leaves of street wormwood and pass through an ordinary kitchen grinder. This composition is applied to any tissue, placed on the bruise and fixed with a bandage. Do a dressing change every 1.5 hours and the pain will surely recede.
Honey and alcohol. If you made a knee injury in the fall, then treatment with folk remedies will definitely help you. The described ingredients are taken in exactly the same formulations and are used as an ordinary compress, followed by warming.
Bay leaf. It provides the necessary elasticity and mobility. It takes only 20 grams of bay leaf, which you need to pour boiling water, boil for 20 minutes and insist a couple of hours. The broth is taken orally, just before bedtime.
In addition, rub a special tincture consisting of laurel. Half a pack of healing laurels, filled with unrefined oil and removed in the dark for a decade. Rub the tincture into the bruise of the knee, which will lead to the rapid removal of inflammation and swelling.
After receiving a bruise of the breast, try to fix your chest in an elevated state, squeezing a suitable bandage. And every next 40 minutes, produce a cold compress that will calm the pain and prevent the hematoma from developing.
If your damage is serious, then immediately seek the help of a doctor, if the damage is slight, then folk remedies can also cope with it.
Cabbage. Soften its leaves and immediately apply to the resulting hematoma on the chest. Try not to remove the sheet for at least 1 hour, but do not use a hard bandage (fixation) at all. It is allowed to gently (without squeezing) fix with a bandage.
Potato starch. Start diluting starch with water to a state of density. It is applied evenly to the bruise, lasting up to 60 minutes, three times a day.
Bodyagi. Buy at any pharmacy. It will also need to be diluted with water until there is a state of thick sour cream. Wet any gauze (you can use a bandage), attach to a sore spot, and lay polyethylene on top. Do not remove the compress before 3 hours and any hematoma will disappear.
Salt. Dissolve ordinary salt (1 tsp) in warm (but not hot) water. Wet cotton swabs with a solution and apply to the entire area of the bruise spread.
Grape seeds and pine extract. Between each other, mix the extract from the grape seed itself and the extract, preferably northern pine in equal volumes. Rubbing into the soft tissue of your mammary gland should be done exclusively with light movements.
St. John's wort. It has always been used in the treatment of bruises with folk remedies. It is ideal not only for outdoor use, but also for indoor use. Pour exactly 8 g of this healing herb with clean boiling water and let stand on reduced heat for no more than 10 minutes. After sufficient cooling, everything is filtered, poured into 3 separate, equal parts. Drink each portion before meals.
To get the desired fast healing effect, use the same decoction for lotions or compresses. Just dip the gauze in it and immediately apply to the resulting hematoma of the chest, no more than 2 hours, followed by washing.
CONCLUSION: If any bruising that occurs is expressed by complications, pus, it is better to resort to the inevitable help of a certified, certified doctor. Do not aggravate and do not dismiss this situation, do not be afraid and do not be shy, and immediately contact a mammologist.
Almost any person had a bruise with a hematoma, many received a sprain of their ligaments and resorted to various methods and treatment methods. Tell everyone else about it by posting your recipe in the comments.
Additionally, you can still publish these same recipes in your favorite and most visited social network. By clicking on your icon, you will distribute it on your page, and with this you will surely help others.
Take care of yourself and your health.
Treatment of bruises with folk remedies
Bruised they call closed mechanical damage to tissues and organs of the body due to the quick short-term impact on the body surface of a blunt object without visible damage to the skin. May also occur during a fall.
The mechanism of injury is the direct action of a blunt object on a particular part of the body. It can be either a fall or a hit with an object.
Bruise clinic. Pain, bruising, swelling, impaired function of a bruised organ or area. Under the action of high tangential force, an extensive detachment of the skin is observed. With a bruise of a large nerve, shock or paralysis of the area innervated by this nerve can develop, with a bruise of the joint, its function is impaired, bruises of internal organs (brain, liver, lungs, kidneys, heart) can lead to serious disorders throughout the body and even death.
The action of the paramedic in the diagnosis of a bruise (called its localization): first of all, it is necessary to create rest for the damaged organ. It is necessary to apply a pressure dressing on the area of the bruise, give this area an elevated position, which helps to stop further hemorrhage in the soft tissues. To reduce pain and inflammation, a cold is applied to the site of the bruise for 2-3 days, then warming procedures (UHF, sollux, dry heat, ozokerite applications). With small injuries of soft tissues, especially limbs, as a rule, hospitalization is not required, the patient is sent to the emergency room. With extensive bruises of the chest, abdomen, joints - hospitalization in the trauma or surgical department to exclude fractures, dislocations, damage to internal organs. With bruises of the extremities - the introduction of a solution of dipyrone 50% - 2.0 intramuscularly, or baralgin 5.0, but-shpy 2% 1.0 (you can add diphenhydramine 1% - 1.0) intramuscularly.
With trunk injuries, it is better not to administer painkillers so as not to lubricate the clinic of damage to internal organs.
Heart injury. It occurs with a blunt chest injury (direct blow to the sternum, multiple chest injuries). Patients are concerned about intense chest pain that occurs immediately or several hours after the injury. It is more often localized at the site of a bruise or in the region of the heart; it can radiate to the back, jaw, i.e. can imitate angina pectoris. In some cases, the pain is absent and manifests itself after physical activity several hours or days after the injury. There are also complaints of palpitations, shortness of breath, and general weakness. From the anamnesis - information about a chest injury. Heart rhythm disturbances are the most common type of pathology among patients with heart injuries. When referring to the feldsher of such patients, their urgent hospitalization in the intensive care unit is necessary.
Symptoms the bruise is always accompanied by pain, especially severe with damage to the periosteum and ulnar nerve.
Excessively severe pain sometimes leads to pain shock.
What's happening? Often a bruise is accompanied by hemorrhage. The hemorrhage may take the form of a bruise (bruise) or hematoma (a significant accumulation of blood in the tissues). Strong bruises can cause damage to various organs. So, with a bruised head, a concussion is possible, with a bruised abdomen - a rupture of the spleen and (or) the bladder, with a bruised chest - broken ribs and hemorrhage in the pleura, with a bruised arm and leg - ruptured muscles, damaged tendons, hemorrhages in the joint. With a bruised finger, the nail may come off.
what do? The first few hours after a bruise, the affected area is treated with cold and peace. Cold reduces pain and relieves hemorrhage faster. You can attach a towel moistened with ice water to the area of the bruise, or an ice bubble, or a bottle of ice water. 3 hours after receiving the bruise, a pressure bandage (but not too tight so as not to disturb the blood flow) is applied to the bruise for the next day or two.
Traditional medicine recommends applying a sheet of plantain or crushed wormwood to the site of the bruise. As soon as the wormwood dries, it needs to be changed or moistened with water. You can apply a bruise in the form of a bruise diluted in water (2 tablespoons of body paint powder to a tablespoon of water) in the form
The result of a bruise is most often a rupture of blood vessels and a small hemorrhage (bruise). In this case, there is pain when feeling a bruised place and its swelling. Slight soft tissue bruises do not require medical attention; their consequences can be eliminated with the help of simple home remedies. If joint injury or severe soft tissue injury occurs, consultation with a doctor and, possibly, a small examination is necessary. In the treatment of any bruises to relieve pain, it is quite acceptable to use such traditional medicine as compresses and lotions using alcohol tinctures of various herbs.
The first 24 hours, cold should be applied to the bruised place and only on the second day can the use of warming compresses and wraps be started.
It is known that alcohol warms and “absorbs” medicinal substances into itself from herbs infused on it. Therefore, compresses from alcohol tinctures are such an excellent painkiller, anti-inflammatory and decongestant. It is important to pay attention to the fact that undiluted medical alcohol should not be used for compresses, since it can cause skin burns.
Best for the treatment of bruises are suitable tinctures prepared with vodka.
1. It is required: 1/2 l of vodka, 20 g of meadowsweet flowers, bearberry leaves, hernia grass, knotweed, horsetail, blue cornflower flowers, 30 g of corn stigmas, dry bean pods, birch buds.
Cooking method. Grind the collection, mix. 4 tbsp. l pour vodka into the mixture. Insist 3 days. Strain before use.
Mode of application. For compresses on a sore joint. Keep no more than 4 hours. The course of treatment is 1 week.
2. It is required: 1 liter of vodka, 30 g each of burdock root and tricolor violet grass, 20 g each of creeping wheatgrass rhizomes and Veronica grass.
Cooking method. Pour the herbal mixture with vodka. Insist 5 days. Strain.
Mode of application. For compresses all night. For complete healing, 10 procedures are enough.
3. It is required: 1/2 liter of vodka, 20 g of coltsfoot and oregano herbs.
Cooking method. Grind the herbal mixture, pour vodka, insist 3 days, strain before use.
Mode of application. For compresses and wraps, all night. The course of treatment is 2 weeks.
4. It is required: 1/2 liter of vodka, 100 g of calamus herb. Cooking method. Pour vodka over the grass. Insist 3 days.
Mode of application. For lotions for bruises. The course of treatment is 3 weeks.
5. It is required: 1/2 liter of vodka, 100 g of marsh rosemary herb and nettle leaves, 2 tbsp. l pomegranate juice.
Cooking method. Grind herbs, fill with vodka. Insist 4 days, add pomegranate juice, let stand for 2 more days ..
Mode of application. For compresses and wraps of diseased joints. The course of treatment is 2-3 weeks.
6. It is required: 1/2 liter of vodka, 50 g of barberry leaves, 100 g of birch buds.
Cooking method. Leaves of barberry and birch buds pour vodka. Insist 5 days.
Mode of application. For compresses all night. Repeat compresses every evening for 10 days.
7. It is required: 300 g of vodka, 70 g of leaves of the hemlock speckled, 50 g of balsam grass, 3 tsp. aloe juice.
Cooking method. Pour the herbs with vodka. Insist 4 days, then add aloe juice, let stand for 2 days. Mode of application. For lotions to sore joints.
8. It is required: 400 g of vodka, 30 g of St. John's wort grass, 20 g of oak bark and marshmallow leaves each.
Cooking method. Grind herbs, fill with vodka, insist 4 days. Strain before use.
Mode of application. For compresses on sore joints. The course of treatment is 2 weeks.
9. It is required: 1/2 l of vodka, 20 g of alder bark and St. John's wort, 10 g of speckled hemlock leaves.
Cooking method. Grind herbs, fill with vodka, insist 3 days.
Mode of application. For wrapping a sore joint at night. The course of treatment is 3 weeks.
.10. It is required: 1/2 liter of vodka, 20 g of ordinary harmonica, 4 tbsp. l lemon juice.
Cooking method. Pour the grass with vodka, add lemon juice. Insist 5 days.
Mode of application. For compresses on a sore joint. 10 procedures are enough for the disease to recede.
11. It is required: 1/2 liter of vodka, 30 grams of common harmonica, 10 grams of elm and St. John's wort bark, 20 grams of balsam grass.
Cooking method. Pour the herbs with vodka, insist 4 days.
Mode of application. For lotions on sore joints. The course of treatment is 3 weeks.
12. It is required: 1/2 liter of vodka, 3 tbsp. l lemon zest, 30 g linden bark.
Cooking method. Pour lemon zest and linden bark with vodka, insist 4 days.
- Mode of application. For compresses and wraps. The course of treatment is 2 weeks.
13. It is required: 400 g of vodka, 3 tbsp. l bay leaf, 20 g of juniper needles.
Cooking method. Grind bay leaf, mix with juniper, pour vodka. Insist 3 days.
Mode of application. For compresses and wraps. The course of treatment is 4 weeks.
14. It is required: 1 liter of vodka, 20 g of angelica rhizomes.
Cooking method.- Angelica rhizomes pour vodka. Insist 2 days.
Mode of application. For lotions and compresses. Repeat the procedure for 3 weeks.
15. It is required: 1/2 liter of vodka, 80 g of Moldavian snakehead leaves.
Cooking method. Grind grass, pour vodka, insist 2 days.
Mode of application. For lotions on a bruised place. The course of treatment is 2 weeks.
16. It is required: 400 g of vodka, 20 g of thyme-flowering snakehead and linden bark.
Cooking method. Pour linden bark and grass with vodka, insist 5 days.
Mode of application. For lotions to bruised places. The course of treatment is 3 weeks.
17. It is required: 1 / 2vodki, ZOgrapiva, 20 g of leaves of the narrow-leaved goof.
Cooking method. Pour the crushed herbs with vodka. Insist 2 days. Strain.
Mode of application. As lotions to bruised places. Repeat treatment for 10 days.
18. It is required: 400 g of vodka, 100 g of hop cones.
Cooking method. Hop cones with vodka. Insist 2 days.
Mode of application. For compresses on a bruised place. The course of treatment is .2 weeks.
A bruise (contusion) is called mechanical damage to tissues without violating the integrity of the skin. In this case, pain appears at the site of injury, swelling, bruising.
Stretching (distortion) refers to damage to ligaments, muscles, tendons and other tissues under the influence of a force acting longitudinally, without violating their anatomical integrity. Most often, an ankle or knee joint sprain is observed, which is based on the tear of individual fibers of the ligament with hemorrhage in its thickness. In this case, pain in the joint during movement and swelling are noted.
The timing when they start the massage depends on the depth and extent of the lesion, as well as on the general reaction of the body to injury. With a fresh soft tissue injury, stretching of the joint-ligamentous apparatus and muscles, massage should be started immediately - on the day of the injury or the next. Early massage significantly reduces the recovery time of impaired motor functions, helping to reduce pain, accelerate the resorption of hemorrhages. Starting to massage the patient, it is necessary to ensure that he has the most relaxed muscles of the damaged limb.
Massage techniques are first performed on healthy tissues above the site of damage, thereby creating an enhanced outflow of blood, lymph from the injured area. This massage is called sucking off. In this case, the paravertebral zones of the spinal segments are necessarily massaged (lumbar - for injuries of the lower, cervical - for injuries of the upper limbs). Of the techniques, various types of stroking are used (daily, preferably 2 times a day for 5-10 minutes), alternating with squeezing and rubbing, as well as vibration in the region of the spinal segments. Stroking is performed strictly in the direction of the venous outflow so as not to cause pain at the site of injury. As the pain subsides, massage techniques are getting closer and closer to the injury site.
Starting from the 4th to 5th massage sessions, in the absence of negative reactions (fever, pain, etc.), they go on to massage in the area of damage. Apply stroking and grinding, then (first above the injury site) - kneading. The intensity of massage techniques increases gradually from session to session. Further, passive and active-passive movements in joints located close to the site of damage are included, and they are carried out so that they do not cause significant pain. The duration of the massage is adjusted to 15-20 minutes.
Gradually, the activity of massage techniques in the area of injury increases, they begin to use all types of stroking, rubbing, striking above or near the site of the injury, increase the amount of passive movements in the joints, introduce resistance exercises.
Massage is recommended to be necessarily combined with medical rubbing, and after 2-3 days - with thermal procedures (paraffin, water baths, dry air baths, etc.). It must be remembered that the areas of the lymph nodes, especially when they are inflamed, are not massaged.
Spot Massage is carried out by a strong inhibitory method on inhibitory (sedative) points of a wide spectrum of action, such as HE-GU, TsZU-SAN-LI, etc.
In any case of acute pain, massage is easiest to start with points of the auricle. First, the most painful areas corresponding to the area of injury are found using special rods or fingers. After this, it is necessary to press on it for 2-3 minutes, slightly shaking the rod or making rotational movements with the fingertips of the fingers.
1. Ingestion of the drug in doses of 0.2-0.5 g, along with rubbing the affected area (depending on the lesion site), the course of treatment should be 25-28 days inward, alternate after 10 days if necessary, rubbing continue the entire treatment period Without stops.
2. In case of bruises with injuries of the chest and its organs, it is recommended to drink 0.2 g of the mummy with a decoction of caraway seeds, aigon, caraway seeds.
3.0.5 g of the mummy is mixed with rose oil and given a drink, as well as a fracture. The bones are fused very quickly.
1. Wormwood (grass). Great remedy. Crush fresh grass to juice and apply to affected areas. In case of severe injury, apply a thick layer. Do not allow drying, often change or moisten with water from above. In winter, apply ointment (1 part sage of wormwood, condensed in air, to 4 parts of the base, i.e. cow's oil, or pork fat, or petroleum jelly). You can canned juice. Juice is preserved with vodka or 60 degree alcohol. You can steam fresh grass with boiling water and, when it cools down, make it in the form of a cold lotion, but this is not so effective.
2. Garden onions. Fresh juice or grated onion gruel in the form of a compress. Great for bruising, especially the knee.
3. Arnica. Tincture. Inside 30-40 drops. Outwardly as a lotion. If a bruise with lesions and abrasions, then undiluted tincture is used, if without lesions, but only with bruising and swelling, then dilute the tincture 1:10. Arnica is valuable for chest bruises, as a sedative and painkiller.
4. St. John's wort. Inside in the form of a decoction. 20 g of hypericum per 400 g of boiling water. Strain to half volume over low heat. Take 1 tablespoon 3-4 times a day. For external use, an ointment is made in the same way as from wormwood juice (see above).
5. Plantain (grass). Fresh valuable as an anti-inflammatory and analgesic. Apply crumpled or whole sheets to bruised places, even with lesions. Juice can replace fresh leaves. Sold at the pharmacy. You can use tincture or ointment from it (1: 4). May partially replace fresh leaves or juice.
6. The hellebore Lobel. Fresh roots are boiled in water. Warm broth sore spots. It treats dislocations, bruises, and tumors well. Dislocations without editing fall into place, the tumor subsides. Edema is treated with the same broth (by grinding).
7. Bodyaga. Great remedy. For 1 tablespoon of water, 2 tablespoons of body powder in powder. Put the dough on the bruise and bandage. The healing effect will begin as soon as the water begins to evaporate and the ginger body becomes semi-dry. It is possible to breed a bootleg with sunflower oil in the ratio 1: 1. Change 2 times a day.
8. Make lotions and compresses from lead water. Sold at the pharmacy.
9. Take 1/2 liter of 6% vinegar, 2 heads of garlic and chop finely, then insist 1 day. Ready mixture to rub sore spots.
10. 5-6 heads of onions, grind with 30 g of salt, put the prepared gruel on a sore spot. Repeat the procedure until complete recovery.
• If you are injured, make such an ointment. Mix a tablespoon of some animal fat, a tablespoon of finely chopped onions and add to this mixture half the tables of howling tablespoon of chopped sea salt. With the ointment, treat the wound, put on top of the knitting and do not remove it during the day. Repeat the procedure daily until the wound is completely scarred.
• If the wound is festering, soak the sterile dressing with an eighteen percent solution of sea salt and bandage it to the wound for several hours.
• If you have a severe bruise, make a solution of sea temperature salt at room temperature (three tablespoons of sea salt per liter of water), soak a piece of soft tissue in it, squeeze it slightly and lay it on a sore spot.
Scratch, abrasion, cut often become the cause of big trouble if they are not processed correctly and on time.
First of all, rinse the wound with a stream of water (preferably boiled). Then rinse with a 3% solution of hydrogen peroxide, pouring a thin stream from the bubble. This solution, falling onto the wound, releases atomic oxygen, which is harmful to all microbes. If there is no hydrogen peroxide, potassium permanganate can be used. It has pronounced disinfectant properties, but only a weak, pale pink solution should be used to wash the wounds. Strong solution or crystals of potassium permanganate can cause burns.
Lubricate the skin around the wound with tincture of iodine, and then apply a sterile dressing.
In the next few hours after the injury, especially if the wound is contaminated with soil or caused by a rusty object, the victim should consult a doctor to check the quality of the wound treatment and decide whether a tetanus vaccination is needed.
It happens that a pulsating pain appears in the area of damage. This indicates a possible suppuration of the wound. In this case, you can’t wait, but you must immediately consult a doctor.
A bactericidal patch can be applied no longer than a day. It is necessary to periodically remove it and check the condition of the wound, make sure that it is not wet. It is not recommended to seal wounds with an ordinary adhesive plaster, especially abrasions.
Small wounds on the face heal quickly. If the wound is suppurative, in no case should self-medicate. The vascular network of the subcutaneous tissue of the face is connected by arterial and venous branches with intracranial (cerebral) vessels. Therefore, an infection with blood flow can relatively easily pass into the cranial cavity, infect the brain, its membranes, cause meningitis, encephalitis.
Numerous small spines of plants that have stuck into the skin can be quickly removed by dropping wax from a candle on this place. Frozen wax is removed with thorns. Some grades of glue forming an elastic film are also suitable for this purpose.
Bruise, sprain. In the first hours after this has occurred, attach an ice pack or towel dampened with cold water to the injury site. Cooling reduces pain, prevents the development of edema, reduces the amount of internal hemorrhage. When stretching the ligaments, in addition, you need a tight fixing bandage.
In no case, with bruises and sprains, you should not soar your leg or arm, pull or pull. This may aggravate the injury. Having taken the first urgent measures of self-help and mutual assistance, be sure to consult a doctor to clarify the diagnosis and prescribe further treatment.
After a bruise, a bruise often forms on the face - a hemorrhage in the soft tissues due to damage to small blood vessels. To prevent the appearance of a bruise, in the first 20-30 minutes after the bruise, a bubble with ice, snow, cold water is applied, pieces of ice wrapped in plastic wrap or a napkin, a towel soaked in cold water and slightly wrung out.
And if nevertheless a bruise has formed, to quickly resolve it on the second day, it is recommended to apply dry heat two to three times a day to the injury site: a heating pad, a hot water bottle, a bag of heated sand.
With nosebleeds which often happens with bruises on the face, it is necessary to immediately place the victim so that his head is lowered, put cotton swabs in the nasal passages, cold on the nose area. It is not recommended to throw the head back, as the blood gets into the nasopharynx, the person will swallow it - and then vomiting may occur. If the measures taken do not help, the victim should be immediately sent to a medical institution or an ambulance must be called.
A very formidable symptom is the outflow from the nose or ear colorless, like water, liquid or blood, as well as the appearance of bruises around the eyes (symptom of glasses). These are signs of severe traumatic brain injury. With fractures and fissures of the skull, convulsions, motor excitement, and sometimes paralysis of the legs and arms, loss of consciousness, vomiting are possible.
In such cases, urgent medical attention is needed! Procrastination can cost a life. Before the ambulance arrives, it is necessary to lay the victim on his side or turn his head to the side so that vomit, blood, saliva, cerebrospinal fluid do not get into the respiratory throat. If the person is unconscious, it is necessary to clean the oral cavity with a finger, wrapping it with a gauze napkin or handkerchief.
Dislocation - a very serious injury. There is a strong displacement of the bones that make up the joint, overstretching of the muscles, ligaments, and often their rupture, which causes severe pain. Dislocation is characterized by shortening or lengthening of the limb, increasing pain in the joint, sharply intensifying with movement, difficulty in active and a sharp restriction of passive movements. The configuration of the joint also changes: a dislocated bone protrudes in a new, unusual place. With a dislocation, ligaments, blood vessels, nerves can be damaged.
Only a medical professional can correct a dislocation! It is by no means impossible to do this ourselves, since inept actions can only injure the ligaments, blood vessels, and nerves even more.
First aid is primarily to create a damaged limb immobility. For this, a fixing bandage or tire is applied. Then the victim must be taken to a medical institution. In case of severe pain, he should be given a tablet of analgin or amidopyrine. To reduce pain and swelling, it is recommended to apply a heating pad with cold water or a towel dipped in cold water to the dislocation site.
If occurred fracture the victim feels sharp pain, swelling, deformation of the limb, bruising, impaired movement in the injured arm or leg or mobility outside the joint appear. Sometimes a crunch is heard at the fracture site due to uneven surfaces of bone fragments.
By careful palpation, determine the place of greatest pain, it corresponds to the location of the fracture. Remember that in no case can you check the mobility of bone fragments yourself, correct them, since you can damage soft tissues, blood vessels, nerves and cause additional pain to the victim, up to the development of shock.
If a fracture is suspected, first aid is provided in the same amount as with a clear fracture.
In the event of a closed fracture, measures should be taken to stop further displacement of fragments, reduce trauma to the soft tissues at their ends, and eliminate or reduce pain. With an open fracture, when bone fragments protrude into the wound, it is first necessary to stop the bleeding and apply a sterile dressing. These actions help prevent the development of shock from blood loss, as well as additional infection of the wound.
The main thing to do is to ensure the immobility (immobilization) of the damaged limb. To do this, you can use scarves, bandages, cotton wool, belts, ready-made or impromptu tires.
Fracture of the forearm. Bending the arm at the elbow at a right angle and wrapping it with any tissue, apply tires on the back and palmar surfaces of the forearm, capturing both joints. Fix the tires with a bandage or scarf. You can not lower your hand down, since swelling and pain from this increase. It is best to hang your hand on a bandage over your neck.
With shin and hip fracture tires are applied to the entire damaged leg from the outside and inside, and also over the fabric. Bony protrusions (ankles, condyles) are protected by cotton pads. You can also bandage the injured leg to a healthy one, which will serve as a kind of tire.
Spinal fractures especially in the cervical and thoracic regions - a very dangerous injury, it is fraught with the development of paralysis. Handle such an injured person especially carefully. It is necessary to provide assistance together two or three. The victim is laid face up on a flat hard surface (on a wide board, a door or a wooden shield removed from the hinges) and tied so that it does not move.
In case of damage to the cervical spine, the victim is laid on his back on a hard surface, and the head and neck are fixed from the sides with two rollers from rolled-up clothes, blankets, pillows.
With rib fractures To reduce pain, the chest is bandaged tightly with bandages, towels or a sheet or the victim is placed in a comfortable position.
If broken collarbone, it is fixed with a scarf or outerwear.
With skull fractures, which often happens during car accidents, falling from a height, the victim is laid on his back, his head is fixed on both sides with soft clothes rollers.
Pelvic fracture often complicated by trauma to the pelvic organs and the development of shock. Carefully lay the victim back on the shield (or the removed door), put a soft roller under his head. Bend the legs at the knees and spread them slightly to the sides (give the “frog position”), put a roller from folded clothes under the knees.
Jaw fractures - A fairly common injury. At the same time, speech and swallowing are difficult, severe pain is noted, the mouth does not close. To create immobility of the jaw, a gauze bandage is placed on the chin, rounds of which go around the head and under the chin. In case of a fracture of the upper jaw, a splint (plank) is laid between the upper and lower teeth, and then the jaw is fixed with a bandage through the chin.
1. “How they crucified Jesus Christ, shed red blood, knew no cuts, no mowing, no sorrows, no aches, no sore tumors. Also, the servant of God (servant of God) (name) knows no cuts, no mowing, no sorrows, no pain, no aches, no tweaks, no sore tumors. You all go into the dark, dense forests, into the deep blue seas, into the swampy swamps. There you live, there you eat and drink. Do not know the Arab of God (servant of God) (name), do not grab. Amen". 2. “I will go out into the open field. In the open field there is a golden multi-stage staircase. A brave warrior Egoriy descends down a golden multi-stage staircase on a silver hot horse with a sharp damask spear. The brave Egoriy poked a gray stone with a golden consecrated knife and a silver sharp damask spear. The gray stone has no pain, no blood, no wound. Also, the servant of God (the servant of God) (name) has neither an evil dashing tumor, nor the morning dawn, nor the evening dawn, nor the moon, nor at noon. Be my words, sculpting and strong, sharper than a sharp damask knife, sharper than a damask spear. ” 3. “The dead body lies for three years. There is no wound, no blood, no tweaks, no aches, no blue bruise, no malignant tumor. Also, the servant of God (the servant of God) (name) would not have a wound, or blood, or pinching, no aches, no blue bruise, no evil tumor. Amen". 4. “For the first time, in the morning hour, the Holy Mother of God, Virgin Mary, come, help. I ask you and I tell you. U (name) left,
Massage for bruises and sprains of the ligamentous muscle apparatus
Bruises are damage to the soft tissues, which preserves the integrity of the outer integument. Clinical signs of contusion are pain, swelling, hematoma with an increase in skin temperature in the area of damage.
Sprained ligaments are the most common form of joint damage. The degree of stretching is different: along with a mild subluxation of the joint, which patients often do not pay attention to, there are more severe forms, accompanied by tearing or tearing of the ligaments, and further subluxation is often repeated (for example, the shoulder and ankle joints). The most commonly observed are ankle sprains with sharp adduction and simultaneous supination of the foot, with tearing or tearing of the talone-fibular ligament located transversely in front of the outer ankle. At the same time, there may be tears of the calcaneofibular and other ligaments of this area.
Massage is indicated from the 2nd to 3rd day after the injury. Early massage helps to reduce pain, accelerate the resorption of hemorrhage in the tissues, effusion in the joints and mucous bags, resulting in significantly reduced recovery time of impaired motor functions.
The first 2-3 days should be massaged above the site of injury (suction massage), while the damaged joint should be well fixed by the hand of the masseur.For example, when stretching the ligamentous apparatus of the ankle joint, one massage therapist’s arm fixes the foot, and the other massage the thigh and lower leg muscles.
Massage techniques in the first days after an injury: continuous and intermittent stroking, rubbing (spiral, circular), combining with continuous grasping stroking.
Massage is carried out in the direction of venous outflow daily for 5-10 minutes.
From the 4th to the 5th day, in the absence of pronounced reactive phenomena (absence of swelling of tissues, normalization of local and general temperature, decrease in the area of hyperesthesia at the site of injury, etc.), it is recommended to switch to massage in the area of damage. The procedure is supplemented by the following massage techniques: light kneading in different directions alternately with continuous grasping stroking, massage of individual muscles or muscle groups. In the first days after injury, intermittent vibration in the form of chopping and striking is eliminated.
As the reactive phenomena subside, the intensity of massage movements gradually increases. On damaged muscles, kneading techniques are used - felting, longitudinal and transverse kneading, shear and vibration techniques - continuous vibration, patting, shaking, etc.
Stroking techniques and deep rubbing massage the articular bags, tendon sheaths, bone protrusions of the articular ends of the bones, muscle tendons and their attachment sites.
Symmetrically located intact segments are massaged and the paravertebral zones of the spinal segments and reflexogenic zones of the body are exposed.
In case of damage to the lower extremities, they affect the region of the lumbar sympathetic nodes. Gluteal muscles, costal arches, iliac crests are also massaged.
In case of injuries of the upper extremities, they act on the region of the cervical sympathetic nodes, massage the sternocleidomastoid muscles, supraclavicular portions of the trapezius muscles, the outer edges of the latissimus dorsi, deltoid muscles, the sternoclavicular and clavicular-acromial joints of the affected side.
Massage of the paravertebral zones is carried out in the direction from the underlying segments to the overlying ones. On the joints of the limbs, stroking and rubbing techniques are recommended.
Massage should be combined with exercise. The duration of the procedure is 15-20 minutes daily. The course of treatment is 12-15 procedures.