Under the panic attacks refers to a condition characterized by a combination of somatic and psychological symptoms. A specific sign is considered the gratuitous fear of death. Treatment of panic attacks with folk remedies is not an alternative to drug therapy. It should be carried out under the supervision of a physician.
For the treatment of mild panic attacks, the therapist usually uses one of the following methods:
- cognitive behavioral therapy
- family psychotherapy
- body-oriented therapy.
If a more severe picture is observed, then the person should visit a psychiatrist or a neurologist. Your doctor may recommend the use of sedative medicines, as well as antidepressants.
Features of folk therapy
If a person’s condition does not require hospitalization, then conventional treatment of the IRR and panic attacks can be supplemented with traditional medicine.
Many natural remedies have a wonderful sedative effect, they have a beneficial effect on the heart, blood vessels, and nervous system. They do not contribute to the occurrence of side effects, are not addictive.
The main goals of "grandmother's" therapy are:
- calming the nervous system
- sleep improvement
- heart strengthening.
Treat attacks can be herbal charges, decoctions, infusions.
During a panic attack, symptoms such as nervousness, severe irritability appear. Sometimes they transform into open aggression. Accumulating, these discomfort provoke constant anxiety. Against this background, there is a panic.
The best natural remedies that can arrest unpleasant symptoms are:
- Valerian root.
- Juice root motherwort.
Mint and lemon balm can be used in the preparation of decoctions. Also fragrant leaves of these plants are put in tea.
Crushed motherwort root mixed with 100 ml. cooled boiling water, then wrung out. The collected juice is taken in 25-30 drops, 4 times / 24 h.
From the feeling of fatigue, anxiety relieves decoction of valerian root. 20 gr. plants poured 1/2 liter. water, cooked on low heat for 8-10 minutes.
When panic attacks are often symptoms of sleep disturbances. You can get rid of insomnia with the help of lime decoction. Usually it is prepared from the fruits of this tree. Also used his young leaves.
150 ml. boiling water is taken 5-6 gr. crushed raw materials. Then the agent is infused for 30 minutes. and drunk for 1 reception. It is allowed to slightly sweeten the medicine with 1 tsp of fresh honey. It is recommended to take lime decoction within 10 days.
Improving sleep contributes to the use of alcohol infusion of oregano.
10 gr. Raw materials mixed with 150 ml. alcohol infused. The tool is taken before the rebound, 25-30 drops. With a more complex clinical picture, the medicine must be drunk every 1-1.5 hours.
Strengthening the heart system
Panic attacks are often accompanied by symptoms such as pain in the heart. Against this background, there is often a fear of imminent death.
The condition is aggravated by shortness of breath associated with oxygen deficiency. This contributes to the fact that a person is poorly oriented in space, and his mind is confused.
Rose hips and hawthorn are used to strengthen the heart system. These folk remedies are used to make teas, tinctures.
Strengthening of the heart muscle contributes to the use of freshly squeezed juices of these plants. To ensure the regular intake of the vitamins it needs, it is necessary to drink them 2 times / 24 hours. It is advisable to do this before retirement and after waking up.
Tansy, calendula, oregano
All ingredients need to take 1 tsp. Mix, mix them, brew 360 ml. freshly boiled water. Then the tool must be insisted 180 minutes., Drain thoroughly using a strainer.
When panic attacks, this collection should be taken by 1/2 tbsp. 3r. / 24 h. The positive effect comes already for 3-4 days.
Mint, oregano, sweet clover, valerian
Sweet clover and the stems of oregano need to take 5 tsp., Mix thoroughly. Then add 2 spoons of mint leaves and 3 tsp. valerian root. Boil 1/2 liter of water, pour the cooked ingredients collection. Insist 120 min. under the lid, strain thoroughly.
Drink this tool should be 1/2 cup, 3 times / 24 hours. The use of this drug has a beneficial effect on the state of the nervous system. With a slight sedative effect, it relieves the symptoms of the IRR, relieves panic attacks.
Hawthorn, motherwort, loam, chamomile
Herpes motherwort, lobster and hawthorn flowers need to take 2 spoons, then add 1 spoon of pharmaceutical chamomile and mix well.
The collection is poured 180 ml. freshly boiled water. It is necessary to insist on this remedy for 4 hours, under the lid. After that, the infusion is filtered using a strainer or gauze. Accepted after meals, 3 p. / 24 h.
Cumin, valerian, pharmacy chamomile
Need to take 1 tsp. cumin, mix it with 3 tsp. pharmaceutical chamomile and 2 tsp valerian root. Then do the following:
- mix all ingredients thoroughly
- Pour 2 spoons of collection 360 ml. just boiling water
- brew for 30 minutes., strain thoroughly.
With the help of this drug, such unpleasant symptoms as anxiety and unreasonable fear are stopped. It is necessary to drink broth after awakening and before a otbyem, on 1/2 glasses for 1 reception.
Baths with sedative effect herbs help the panic attacks. Water treatments contribute to:
- Relieve nervous tension.
- Freedom from fatigue.
- Relieving anxiety.
Recommended rosemary, lime bath. Also stabilize the state contributes to the grass wormwood.
Bath is recommended to take before the end. The optimal time is 25-30 minutes.
Reception herbal bath
Wormwood grass, rosemary, linden need to take 300 grams and pour 3 liters. boiled cooled water. Then put the pan with the drug on a small fire. It is recommended to boil this folk remedy for no more than 7 minutes.
After this, the broth is removed from the stove, infused for 5-7 minutes, carefully filtered and poured into the bath.
Treatment of folk remedies will bring more benefits if combined with relaxation techniques. It is recommended to choose those methods that are best suited for the age and physical fitness of the person.
With the help of classical stretching, you can remove muscle tension, improve blood circulation, stop the effects of stress. To perform this exercise, it is necessary to bend the body while being careful not to bend the legs at the knees.
Decrease in muscular tension is promoted by the Wood equipment. Lower limbs should be set shoulder-width apart, while the upper ones should be raised freely. Exercise is to imitate the wind moved branches.
To get rid of anxiety will help exercise "Eagle." It is necessary to sit down, cross-legged, and in smooth movements to imitate the flight of this proud bird.
Very useful exercises breathing exercises. It is recommended to imagine how the lungs work, as well as how the body is saturated with energy. At the same time, relaxation auto-training should be carried out.
If the panic attack is accompanied by trembling and chills, then you need to perform an exercise on tension and relaxation of the leg muscles. It is recommended to pull out the socks. This will allow a person to control his condition.
This is important to know!
Panic attack (or adrenaline crisis) is the body's response to the sudden release of the hormone adrenaline fear. When there is no threat to life, and there is no need for a person to urgently carry his legs or turn on his physical power reserves, the patient is not in the best position: the body is completely ready for self-defense or running, all auxiliary functions are activated, the body is literally trembling like a running machine, and the person is simply forced appease it, endure it. Will popular methods somehow "banish" adrenaline from the blood and quickly calm panic?
The answer here is ambiguous. But the only thing that can be said for sure is that adrenaline does not dissolve from any herbs, ointments or plots. In the modern world there is not even a single medicine that would “dissolve” adrenaline. There are only special means that "turn off" the very nervous antennae that catch the hormone of fear and report it to the whole body.
Therefore, the treatment of panic attacks with folk remedies is just a certain consolation for the nervous system, which helps a person to endure these adrenaline flours more easily, and sometimes helps to prevent a new adrenalin crisis. In any case, the same sedative drops and high pressure pills produce a similar function — they help prevent a breakdown in the nervous system that provokes a panic attack, or, if it is too late, to endure a crisis.
That is why a lot of VSDshnikov prefers not “pharmacy chemistry”, but herbs that our great-grandmothers were treated with. Harm to the body is less, and help in a difficult situation is the same. But organisms are individual, and not every patient will approach one or another folk remedy. Intolerance may occur, or, at best, the method simply does not work. To try or not is up to you.
Herbal treatments. Top 9 best folk recipes
Treatment of panic attacks with folk remedies is, first of all, treatment with healing herbal preparations. The most popular recipes to strengthen the nervous system, relieve depression and prevent adrenaline crises:
- Collect or buy at the pharmacy flowers and leaves: tea rose, lemon balm, chamomile, St. John's wort, yarrow, mint. Put 50 g of each ingredient in an enamel pot. Add 20 g of hop cones and 50 g of angelica and valerian roots. Fill the mixture with boiling water, cool. Take it warm twice a day for exactly 2 weeks. In order not to re-warm the drink, cook it at one time and drink as soon as it becomes warm.
- Take 2 pinches of peppermint and brew in a liter of boiling water. To wake up vigorous and rested in the morning, every time before going to bed, drink a glass of this drink, adding some milk to it. And if you feel that the attack is approaching, quickly drink half a glass of the drug. It should always be at hand, so brew it in the morning. The course of treatment is not limited.
- Take dill seeds in a volume of 1 cup and add 2 pinches of chopped valerian there. Pour all raw materials with a liter of boiling water in a thermos and leave to stand for 24 hours. The next day, strain the drink through a sterile gauze or strainer, pour into a 1.5-liter jar and add 2 cups of honey. Now you have a cure for panic attacks for a month and a half. Take it on a tablespoon three times a day, regardless of meals. Heal the mixture until it ends.
- Buy St. John's Wort, valerian and chamomile - each herb will need 1 teaspoon. They poured a glass of boiling water and insist about 20 minutes. After that, the drink should stand for an hour warm. Strain it and drink in small but frequent doses. A tablespoon per hour will be sufficient. The course of such treatment is 2-3 weeks.
- Squeeze out the juice of red beet in the amount of 0.3 cups and add to it the same honey. The mixture should be eaten during the day for 2-3 doses, preferably half an hour before meals. The course of treatment is 2 weeks.
- So that fear does not torment you, drink every morning on an empty stomach 1 cup of freshly squeezed carrot juice, or eat 1-2 carrots. The course of such treatment is not limited.
- Take the straw and chop it, the amount should fit in 3 tablespoons. Pour 2 cups of boiling water, stir and let cool. Drink will need to filter and drink throughout the day. Continue treatment for 1 week.
- Hypericum flowers in the amount of 1 pinch pour a glass of boiling water and close the lid, so that better steamed. After 15 minutes, strain the solution and drink it throughout the day in equal doses. The course of such treatment is several months.
- Chamomile aster flowers in the amount of 1 pinch similarly brew in a glass of boiling water, cool and strain. Take a tablespoon every evening course in 2 weeks.
Many “experts” of the IRR advise nevertheless to inform the doctor about the chosen method of popular treatment and to hear its verdict. Folk remedies for panic attacks lurk not only in healing herbs. People of past centuries firmly believed in the power will take and conspiracies that could get rid of all the sorrows and fears.
We will not dwell on this group of methods in detail, but not because it seems ridiculous or useless to many. In fact, the placebo effect has not been canceled yet. Any VSDshnik has the right to believe in the power of an ordinary miracle and choose his own treatment for the soul.
Causes of the problem
What causes a panic attack? There may come into force various factors. Experts have identified the main causes of the disease, such as:
- genetic predisposition
- influence of meteorological factors (weather),
- constant stress
- traumatic experiences (for example, after serious illness, childbirth, an accident),
- problems with the cardiovascular system
A panic attack is accompanied by numerous somatic (bodily) symptoms, often associated with disturbances in the functioning of the cardiovascular and respiratory systems. The list of signs can be very long, as the patient experiences a whole range of different sensations. But we still list the most common symptoms of panic attacks. If a person feels at least four signs from this list, you can safely confirm the diagnosis. So, these are the symptoms:
- cold sweat,
- shortness of breath, trouble breathing,
- feeling of coma in the throat,
- pulmonary hyperventilation - uncontrolled shallow breathing, resulting in a decrease in the amount of oxygen in the brain,
- chest pain,
- chills or a sudden sensation of cold,
- feeling choking
- dizziness, faintness, fainting,
- loss of a sense of reality
- loss of sense of identity
- fear of losing control of yourself
- fear of death,
- numbness in the limbs
- pallor of the skin,
- nausea or abdominal discomfort.
Symptoms of panic attacks begin suddenly, then gradually increase to reach its apogee within a few minutes. Typically, the attack lasts half an hour. After the end of the attack, a feeling of anxiety is usually preserved; there may be a fear of leaving the house and a fear that the attack will recur.
The goal of treating panic attacks is to reduce their intensity, reduce the frequency of attacks, train the patient to deal with the symptoms and understand the disease. All this can be done at home. In addition to herbal medicine, we would recommend readers to learn relaxation and proper breathing techniques.
Huge help during the attacks will bring breath through a paper or plastic bag. This prevents lung hyperventilation, which aggravates unpleasant symptoms. Read more about panic attacks and treatment methods below.
Nothing soothes nerves as moderate physical activity. Moreover, most relaxation exercises can be done at home or at work. Choose ways that suit you the most.
- Regular stretching will relieve muscle tension, improve blood circulation and relieve stress. The easiest way to stretch is to bend the body down, trying not to bend your knees.
- Good effect gives exercise “tree.”Stand up, put your legs shoulder-width apart, and raise your arms up. Imitate the movements of the branches in the wind. Repeat the exercise several times until the muscle tension disappears completely.
- You can also do an exercise from yoga. To do this, sit on the floor so that the buttocks lay on the heels. Slowly tilt the body, stretching out your arms. Feel your back muscles relax.
- Another useful exercise is called "kitty." To do this, get on all fours. Hands should not go beyond the shoulders. Take a deep breath through your nose. When exhaling, gently lower your head and pull up the spine. Stay in this position from 30 seconds to 3 minutes. Exercise can be repeated 5-10 times.
- And our last exercise is called “eagle”. Sit on the floor with your legs crossed. While inhaling, raise both hands at the same time, imitating the movement of birds with wings, only your movements should be slow and smooth. As you exhale, gently lower your hands down. Exercise can be repeated 10-15 times.
Simple Meditation Technique
Meditation has been used successfully to treat panic attacks. It can be performed at home when no one bothers you. Before the session we recommend to turn off the mobile phone.
There are many ways to meditate, but we will describe the simplest and most effective for you. Lie on your back (on the bed or floor, as you prefer). Place your hands along the body, and close your eyes. Imagine your body and start focusing on its individual parts. Start with the shoulders. Think of them and imagine how your shoulders relax. Do the same with your arms, back, chest, abdomen, hips, and so on. To facilitate this task, you can mentally pronounce: “My shoulders, my arms relax, become heavy.” Then imagine how your whole body becomes heavy and sinks to the floor. You may feel a slight chill or a pulsation at this moment. At the end of the meditation, mentally count down from 10 to 1. When you finish, say to yourself: “I am relaxed, calm and feeling better.”
Breathing plays an important role in the treatment of panic attacks. By controlling it and focusing your attention on it, you focus on your own body and its needs. Smooth and deep breathing relieves tension, which is the result of stress and fatigue. Therefore, as soon as you feel the increased tension, try to equalize the breathing in order to cool the emotions.
Inhale through your nose and exhale with your mouth. In this case, it is necessary to move not the abdominal muscles, but the diaphragm. Try not to exhale all the air from the lungs, and do not make long pauses between inhalation and exhalation. Take a breath, imagine how your whole body relaxes.
And now we will offer you treatment of panic attacks with folk remedies. This technique relies on the properties of many herbs to calm the psyche, normalize heart rhythm and slow down the nervous response. Remember that in order to cure the disease completely, you must drink one of the proposed herbal at least 1 month. Every six months, the therapeutic course is recommended to be repeated.
Herbal collection №1
At the first symptoms of a panic attack, drink this herbal tea:
- Tea Rose Fruit - 100 g,
- Chamomile flowers - 100 g,
- Lemon balm leaves - 50 g,
- Yarrow - 50 g,
- Angelica root - 50 g,
- Hypericum - 50 g,
- Hop cones - 20 g,
- Valerian root - 20 g,
- Peppermint leaves - 20 g
How to cook: Mix herbs carefully. 1 teaspoon of the mixture pour a glass of boiling water, cover and insist for 20 minutes, then strain. Drink a drink in the form of heat 2 times a day. To improve the taste in herbal infusion, you can add natural honey.
Grass collection number 2
For the treatment of panic attacks, you can make a drink from the following herbs:
- Pharmaceutical chamomile flowers - 100 g
- Marjoram herb - 100 g,
- Peppermint leaves - 100 g,
- Cumin Seeds - 100 g
How to use: one tablespoon of the mixture pour 1 cup boiling water. Leave the drug to infuse under the lid for 15 minutes. Take 3 times a day before meals for 1/2 cup of drink. Continue the treatment until all unpleasant symptoms go away. By the way, with the help of this recipe you will be able to treat not only panic attacks, but also indigestion of the stomach because of nerves.
Grass collection number 3
If you are often visited by panic attacks, you can treat this collection:
- Linden flowers - 20 g,
- Leaves of lemon balm - 20 g,
- Hawthorn fruit or flowers - 10 g
How to use: one tablespoon of the mixture pour 1 cup boiling water. Cover the potion with a lid and leave for 15 minutes, then strain off the grass. Drink the resulting drink 3 times a day for 1/3 cup. With this tool, people manage to cure not only panic attacks, but also nervous tension, as well as rapid heartbeat.
Herbal tea №4
Here is another great recipe for panic attacks:
- Lemon balm leaves - 50 g,
- Lavender flowers - 50 g,
- Valerian root - 50 g,
- Hawthorn fruit - 50 g,
- Angelica Root - 20 g,
- Chamomile flowers - 20 g
How to apply: all of the ingredients to mix. One tablespoon of grass collection pour a glass of boiling water, insist under the lid for 20 minutes, strain and take 2 times a day, morning and evening before bedtime. Additionally, treat with other folk remedies - for example, baths.
Watch a video in which the therapist advises on panic attacks:
Lemon balm wine
Carpathian healers recommend treating panic attacks with the help of wine with melissa. To prepare it, you will need 25 g leaves of this wonderful soothing plant and 1/2 liter of white wine.
How to cook: pour 25 g of crushed lemon balm leaves into a glass jar and fill them with 1/2 liter of white grape wine. Let the mixture infuse for 3 days. After this time, strain it and pour it into small bottles. Take 1-2 tablespoons of this wine several times a day as needed.
Relaxation can also be achieved by a combined warm bath and body massage. It is advisable to add to the water for bathing certain herbs. So, for the treatment of panic attacks, we recommend baths from this collection:
- Calamus rhizome - 60 g,
- Willow bark - 20 g,
- Juniper Fruit - 20 g
How to use: herbs in the specified amounts, pour 3 liters of water, boil for 5 minutes, then let it brew for 15 minutes, strain and pour the liquid into the bath. Herbal cake put in a canvas bag and also immersed in water. The bath was filled with water at a temperature of 37 - 40 ° C to half the volume. The duration of the procedure is 15 minutes. Then leave the bath without rubbing the body, turn around with a towel and lie down for 30 - 60 minutes. Then ask someone from the household to give you a massage for the whole body. Such treatment should be carried out every 2 to 4 days for 4 weeks. At the end of the course, you will notice that panic attacks no longer bother you. For preventive purposes, bathing courses are recommended every six months.
As we said at the beginning of the article, the treatment of panic attacks is a complex process. Therefore, in addition to relaxing exercises and herbal medicine, we recommend to note the following tips.
- Try to walk on the ground barefoot, even in winter. Contact feet with cold stones or grass soothes the psyche and helps to treat all sorts of disorders.
- Call for help with essential oil treatment (aromatherapy). If you are often concerned about panic attacks, ignite aromatic lamps with eucalyptus, juniper or pine oil at home.
- Visit the sauna, swim in the pool.
- Try to avoid situations that can lead to re-attack (it can be a large crowd of people, communication with unpleasant personalities, long-distance travel, etc.).
- Try to face your fears. Talk about your problem with loved ones, keep a personal diary, and most importantly - learn to accept yourself as you are.
The use of herbal
The use of plants and herbs during panic attacks should be carried out under the supervision of a physician, since the active components enter the body. The treatment uses the following sedative folk remedies for panic attacks and fears:
- Herbal collection based on chamomile and tea rose. The mixture is used at the first symptoms. When expressed, the effect may be absent. 50 g of tea rose fruit is mixed with 50 g of chamomile flowers, 25 g of lemon balm, yarrow, angelica root and St. John's wort. To enhance the effect you can add 10 g of mint, valerian root and hop cones. 1 tsp mix pour 250 ml of hot water. The container is covered with a lid and left for half an hour, then the precipitate is removed. Drink take up to 2 times a day. To enhance the sedative effect, you can add 1 teaspoon of honey.
- Herbal collection of cumin seeds, chamomile flowers, mint leaves and marjoram. The components are mixed in equal proportions. 1 tbsp. l herbs pour 250 ml of boiling water. Capacity cover for steaming plants. The mixture is left for 15 minutes. The finished tool is filtered and taken in 100 ml up to 3 times per day. Drink the infusion is necessary before eating. The course is conducted until the complete disappearance of feelings of anxiety and fear.
- Herbal collection based on linden flowers, leaves of lemon balm and hawthorn fruit. Ingredients are mixed in proportions 2: 2: 1. 1 tbsp. l dry mixture pour 250 ml of hot water. The container is sealed and infused liquid for 15 minutes. After removing the precipitate, drink is taken in 70 ml up to 3 times per day. The tool not only eliminates discomfort, but also normalizes the heartbeat.
Treatment of panic attacks baths
In the case of combating panic and panic attacks, traditional healing methods include the use of relaxing baths. The procedure helps to get rid of anxiety and improve the quality of sleep. After the bath, it is desirable to hold a massage for a better result.
It is recommended to combine bathing with the use of essential oils and decoctions. Latiferolus and jasmine ethers have a good relaxing effect. Oils must first be dissolved in sea salt or cream, because when added to water they form a thin film on the surface. Due to the high concentration of active substances, this can cause burns.
Broth can be prepared from 20 g of juniper, 20 g of willow bark and 60 g of rhizomes of quince. The mixture is poured 3 liters of hot water, then kept on low heat for 7-10 minutes. Liquids are allowed to infuse for 15-20 minutes. If necessary, the agent is reheated. The broth is added to the bath, and the remaining after filtering the grass is placed in a tight linen bag and left at the bottom. The maximum duration of the procedure is 20 minutes.
After the bath, rest an hour, then do a massage. Reducing the break can cause a sharp increase in pressure due to previous exposure to warm water.
What triggers panic attacks?
The reasons due to which a person may have problems of the mental plane are vast. The main should include:
- genetic predisposition
- improper and unbalanced nutrition
- frequent stress
- wrong lifestyle,
- negative influence of others.
In addition, physicians are allocated a separate category of people who are more susceptible to this kind of illness. Anxious and suspicious by nature people who do not know how to manage their emotions and those who are often prone to tantrums are at risk.
Manifestations of the disease may be associated with an incorrect understanding of everything that surrounds a sick person. People who suffer from this disease can unknowingly unknowing themselves with negative thoughts.
Symptoms of the vegetative crisis
- Increased heart rate
- constant fear of something
- feeling of fear
- chills, shivering,
- feeling short of breath,
- pain in the region of the heart,
- poor sleep, or lack of it,
- reduced level of thinking
- confusion of thoughts.
A few recommendations for self-control
Try to control your breathing by taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly. When breathing in, hold your breath for a couple of seconds.
You can drink water, only in very small sips.
Learn to relax. Sit on a stool or bench, if you are outside, lie down on the sofa, if you are at home. Tighten and relax the muscles of the legs, then the muscles of the trunk and arms. Pay special attention to the facial muscles, as they play a big role in the expression of emotions.
Take a break from bad thoughts, affairs, worries. Look out the window, listen to your favorite music or watch a movie.
Go to the park and admire the nature, breathe the fresh air.
These techniques will help you to further rebuild seizures. When you learn to manage your emotions, you will have a feeling of confidence in yourself and your abilities.
Panic disorder - treatment of folk remedies
As a rule, the therapy of such a disease depends on its manifestations. In addition, mental attacks can be an independent disease, and may be a manifestation of depression, schizophrenia and other diseases of the central nervous system. In this case, treatment should be directed to identifying the true cause and its elimination.
In the treatment of panic attacks, folk medicine has proven itself well. Therefore, do not forget, in addition to the above methods of self-control and relaxation, to use traditional medicine.
Therapeutic collection of seizures
For the preparation of the tools you will need: Levzei root, licorice, dandelion, valerian, volodushki, chicory, grass, Lyonka and juniper.
All ingredients must be dried, chopped and mixed thoroughly. Then a third of the glass of the prepared raw material must be poured with a liter of water and put on a slow fire for 15 minutes.
Pour the infusion into a thermos and let it stand for eight hours. Consume throughout the day 100 ml. Course duration is four months.
Oregano, sweet clover
Take a couple of spoons of pre-dried and chopped herbs and cover it with boiled water, leave to infuse for ten minutes. Strain and take 150 ml four times a day half an hour before sitting at the table.
For the preparation of alcohol tinctures you need ten grams of fresh oregano. Finely grind and pour 100 ml of 70% ethanol. Leave to infuse in a dark dry place for ten days. Use thirty drops three times a day.
Take two spoons of the clover plant, chop and fill with half a liter of cooled boiled water. Mix well. Cover the jar with the lid and set aside for four hours. Take 100 ml three times a day.
Sedative infusions and charges
1. Juice of motherwort. Take the plant and grind it so that you can squeeze the juice. After that, squeeze the plant through gauze and collect the juice. Fill the remaining grass with 100 ml of water, again squeeze and collect the juice. Drink thirty drops of the drug four times a day, before sitting at the table.
2. Infusion of birch. Crush a hundred grams of young leaves of birch and fill with half a liter of boiled water. Leave to infuse for five hours. Strain and take three times a day with 100 ml of food before eating.
3. Preparation of a soothing broth from melissa and mint. Take melissa leaves and fill them with half a liter of boiled water. Let stand for two hours. Strain and consume a few sips of broth three times a day. You can add honey and sugar. In the same way is prepared, and a decoction of mint.
4. Linden infusion from insomnia. Take two spoons of flowers and cover with a glass of boiled water. Leave to infuse for 30 minutes. Take during the day instead of tea, add honey to the decoction.
5. From chamomile. You will need several spoons of dried flowers. Fill them with a glass of boiled water and let it brew for three hours.Strain and take a glass three times during the day.
Take the valerian root, chop it up and place it in an enamel pot. Then fill the raw material with half a liter of water. Place the container on low heat and boil for fifteen minutes.
Type in the bath warm water and add the cooked broth. Lie down in this bathroom for about thirty minutes.
Rest more, walk in the fresh air. Do not take all matters at once. Learn to relieve yourself of the "burden" of responsibility. Take care of yourself and your nervous system and never neglect the help, neither medical nor friendly.